Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hey there!

I, like many of you, am I guy who wants a bigger penis. Unlike many of you, from what I've seen, I have a more pressing reason to do so!
    You see, I never pictured myself as big. My penis always seemed to be on the lower end of average. That was, of course, until I broke up with a girlfriend who then proceeded to offend my manhood in all its great(?!)ness. I took measures and I noticed I was, indeed, below average! (I have to recheck the size, that was years ago, I must've been 18 or so) So, here I am, secretly in the PEgym. Nobody knows about my current predicament and obsession (ok, bad word, but it'll do), but you. I have bought an extender device from Jes and I've been planning to use it. However, I have a few questions to be solved:

Should I start using it right away, or should I consult a doctor first? Many will say that my problem is really lack of self-esteem and not a bigger schlong, but I think it'd be good to have some professional input into this. My penis is short, but it's all I have.

How does this dang thing work? Should I screw it a few inches every week, or do I have to screw it more and more periodically throughout the day?

I chose the extender because it seemed to be the least risk-prone method. I know nothing about hanging, jelqing and the like.

Thanks for the input, sorry for my mangled english, and may you all reach your objectives, be it an inch or five!

-Nite Owl

I'm not big on devices... haha... but I always suggest to start with a beginner routine first. Such as JP's 90 day routine and get yourself conditioned before you begin using a device. Now someone who has used a device before will most likely tell you differently. They know more than I. My suggestion is to get conditioned before using any device.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Welcome & Good luck man! Keep digging, there are loads of guys here that have seen big gains. Good ideas here.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

NiteOwl86. Mangled English? No. Well written first post. Listen to NP97 and welcome to the PE Gym. Look forward to more posts from you. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Welcome from here also.
            Try a beginners routine before the device, a very 'pop'ular one is JonPop's.
            Hope you achieve your goals.
            Good Luck and keep on growing.
            Forget your ex's comments....not worth even thinking about it.

Comment

Comment

Welcome and good luck. I suggest you engage in PE due to other reason like health and for your own satisfaction. But anyways welcome to PE gym.
                March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

There is only one routine to do as a beginner and it is the worlds' famous, often copied but never duplicated Jon Pop's 90 beginners routine! I know you feel like you're in a hurry and want quick results but that won't happen in PE. What happens quickly in PE is injuries so do the beginners routine and you'll be pleasantly surprised!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                  X