Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's where the story begins

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading a load of your posts with great interest for a while and finally decided to join in with the forum. So this is my story.

I'm a big lad about 6'3 and my penis has always been a source of annoyance for me but I never thought that there was anything I could do about it.

I first found out about PE about 8 years ago when I was at uni. One of the guys I wrestled with who was fairly small had a huge penis, and obviously we started quizzing him about it and he mentioned that his dad had told him about something which I now know to be jelqing and he had been doing it for years and that is why he had the penis that he had.

Obviously this sparked my interest so I looked it up on the net and there it was. At the time though I didn't do much about it, and it just fell by the wayside then about 3 years ago I just happened to come upon it again and once again did nothing.

Then about 6 months ago I had an incident, I was at a friends taking a piss and the door wouldnt lock and two of them (girls) walked in and saw my penis - i'll be honest I'd been taking some substances and that had shrivelled it down to the size of an acorn. So imagine my embarassment when they saw it. They didn't say anything but I saw the look on there faces. Now being my friends they've never taken the piss out of me but I can still remember their faces, they're almost burnt into my mind.

So I decided to try and do something about it. I bought the size genetics device and strapped it on for the first month, and at the end of the month I was ready to measure and there had been no increase. I was devastated. I also bought the jelq device and the pills (yes im a sucker for gadgets) and no luck there either. I was about to give up.

So I started reading up here on the manual exercises but felt so overwhelemed but then I found out about Big Al's coaching program. I've been on that for the past 4 months. And I am so happy that I'm finally making gains. It's only now that I'm gaining that I've had the confidence to post on here. Even during the coaching I had no gains for the first 6 weeks but Al has changed my program round and now it seems to grow literally week on week. I'm so lucky that I've found this whole community of other people who are going through the same thing as me.

I look forward to interacting with you all!!

Start Feb 2010: 5.375" BPEL 4.875" EG
    Now Jun 2010: 6.2" BPEL 5" EG
    11/Feb/10 11/Jan/11
    5.375" BPEL 7" BPEL
    4.875" EG 5" EG

Short Term Goal 7" x 5.25"
    Overall Goal 8.5" x 6.5"

Nice to have you aboard!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Good stuff mate, great gains. Looks like Big Al's program is doing the business for you.

Comment

what's the Big Al's program, how much does it costs?

Comment

Aduk,
          Thank you so very much for such a well written post. It is sincere from the heart, well worded, and really, a pleasure to read. Sometimes I have to get out my texting cell speak translator doo-bobbie thingee to try to understand what some one has typed, or abbreviated, or shortened to where it defies comprehension.
          Welcome !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome aboard aduk! Its great to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by TATA76 View Post
              what's the Big Al's program, how much does it costs?
              Hi guys thanks a lot for the welcome it means a lot.

Tata - BigAl is an online coach for PE, he posts on here quite regularly I believe - He offers online coaching to men who want to increase their penis size with the help of a coach - www.maleenhancementcoach.com is the website. I joined up because I was so overwhelmed by all the info that I didn't know where to start and he's really helped me out for the past 4 months offering advice, tips and exercises routines.
              11/Feb/10 11/Jan/11
              5.375" BPEL 7" BPEL
              4.875" EG 5" EG

Short Term Goal 7" x 5.25"
              Overall Goal 8.5" x 6.5"

Comment

Working...
              X