Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi!
    This is my first post at pegym forum. I finally decided to join the community. I've stumbled upon PEgym cca year ago when I was looking for some information about kegelling. I did a few weeks of PE back than, but than left it. I started again this January (or maybe February, I'm not sure). I've been following JonPop's 90day routine, except the very first days, I did less exercise. Recently I modified slightly the routine, but I'll talk about the routine, my size etc. in different thread.

I decided to enter the forum just to get some feedback / support / answers... seeing how supporting the community is. And of course provide my 2 cents if needed.

so, it's nice to be a part of it

oh, and finally some short info about me: I'm 25, male (what a surprise ), slowly finishing studies.
    Starting stats (Jan/Feb 2010): BPEL 6.5 MEG 4.9
    Current stats (25.8.2010): 7.0 x 5.1 :)
    Current goal: 7.5 x 5.5
    Long term goal: 8 x 6 ;)
    Bad.dog's progress log

Welcome to the gym bad_dog, glad you decided to join and start posting! Good luck on your journey

Comment

Howdi bad.dawwwwg!

Comment

wow, that was quick... thanks
        I'm going to bed now, because it's 3 am here in Europe.
        I will make a thread about my routine, habits and other stuff tomorrow, I'm just too sleepy now.
        Starting stats (Jan/Feb 2010): BPEL 6.5 MEG 4.9
        Current stats (25.8.2010): 7.0 x 5.1 :)
        Current goal: 7.5 x 5.5
        Long term goal: 8 x 6 ;)
        Bad.dog's progress log

Comment

hey, nice to see more European guys on here, although I live in New Zealand now I am from Wales. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X