Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeptical newbie

Well where should i begin?

For a couple of years now I've been quite unhappy with the size of my penis, and I have searched many places for som kind of a solution. But every expert you ask (here in Denmark) says that the only way to do something, is through risky surgeries, and i'm definately not THAT desperate. So I started searching around the internet for a solution, and then i stumbled over this website. At first i was quite skeptical about the simplicity of these exercises. It seems strange to me that doctors, and such, wouldn't know about it, if it is as effective as it seems, by watching this site. But since it is so straight-forward, I decided that it would be stupid not to try it.

Overall i have a pretty good life. I have a good job and a girlfriend that loves me, so I pretty much have everything i could ask for. I just have that "tiny" problem that keeps buggin' me. It isn't that much of a problem, it's more of a psycological thing. We have a great sex-life (right term?), but still I don't feel like it's enough. You always hear women talking about their their experiences with huge guys, and you hear how useless guys with smaller penises are.

I have read almost all of the posts for beginners i could find and I think i'll just start with the "JP's 90-day Beginner Routine": https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Then I'll give it some time, try to watch out for the PI's, and see if this mumbo jumbo actually works...

I just have 1 question: Is sex going to slow the process down? Many of you recommends not to masturbate more than once a week... Does that also count for regular sex?

If you have any other comments or advices, just hit me!
    Syre90
    Last edited by Syre90; 06-28-2010, 03:46 PM.

Welcome syre90, "acid", that is a special name choice :P Anyway, sounds like you have done the adequate research for a beginner. So I think you are set, if you have any questions regarding PE, just ask

Now to your sex-questions, many do recommend only to masturbate just once a week, and ejaculating during sex counts for the same. But the question is, why work on getting a bigger penis if you are not going to use it for the main reason you initially wanted to make it bigger for!?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

see if this mumbo jumbo actually works...
      Hee Hee, its perfectly normal to be skeptical Syre, most guys have doubts at first As far as sex goes, no, sex won't slow gains down. One thing to keep in mind though, is this takes some time and dedication to make gains, so be patient and follow the routines suggestions. Some guys see gains right away, some take months or even years, everyone is different. Good luck to you man, and let us know if you have questions.

EDIT: Once again you and I have posted at the same time UYN..
      Waylander
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Waylander; 06-28-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

It has been my nickname since 2nd grade, and it has stuck with me ever since, so i usually use that as username

Everytime I go out to parties and such you always hear women talking about how useless guys with small penises are. I'm quite certain that it isn't a problem for my girlfriend. I have only heard positive things.

BUT everytime i hear women talking about the subject it feels like getting kicked while lying down.

I can live with it, because i know i'm allright, but still it would be liberating not to feel hurt everytime the "small wiener"-jokes gets on.
        Syre90
        Last edited by Syre90; 06-28-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X