Hey there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there!

hello everyone!Im new to the forums, I used to do pe a few years back but stopped when I got into a heavy relationship lol.Has that ever happen to anyone else on here? :P...I dont think this site was around when I started. I remember having to scavenger the internet for info so, as you can tell finding this community is really cool. Its amazing how much things have changed in only a few years. Im here to learn some new tricks and get back into PE. possibly get a extender too . I do however have a really cool PE exersice that I use that has worked for me in the past...I dont think i saw it on here but it might be....its a type of jelq I started doing one day, I was sort of improvising lol and it kind of stuck with me. I mainly do this one and have seen great results with it and would be happy to share it with the community. Sorry about my grammer im on my phone lol. gotta love technology .

if you can direct me where to show it id be more then happy to provide it.

Hello mate. Yeah sounds like it could be interesting man. You could make a thread in the 'penis enlargement' forum to describe your exercise, or even just put it here if you like i suppose. Probably get more views in its own thread though. If you gained big from it, peeps will wanna know! Anyway, welcome along bud!

Comment

Working...
    X