Skeptic turned believer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeptic turned believer!

When I first came around this site about two weeks ago, I wasnt quite sold on the effectiveness of jelqing. But after going through the forums and seeing how many people swore that it worked, I decided to give it a try. At the start i was 6 x 4 1/2.

Anyways, last night when my girlfriend and I were enjoying the splendors of young love, she said that it felt like I had gotten bigger. So naturally I measured this morning and it looks like she was right. I gained almost half an inch in girth! Total believer now. I cant wait to see what the coming months have in store!

Welcome aboard ChunkyMonkey! Sounds like increased EQ and a possible measuring glitch, but either way, its a confidence booster. Keep at it, and good luck on your journey.

Comment

ChunkyMonkey!
      Welcome to the Gym!
      Congratulations on your gains. Thanks for joining and thanks for posting. Here are a few very useful links:
      Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
      JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine (An excellent beginner routine but don't start out doing it 5 days a week!)
      Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms (This will help you understand the terms that everyone uses around here.)
      Start a Journal/Log! (This one will help you start a log. A log is a great place to keep track of your progress and workouts, and it makes it easy for others to pitch in with suggestions and comments.)
      How long did it take you to gain an inch in length? (This one will give you some ideas about how quickly people gain.)
      Read lots of threads and articles and ask lots of questions!
      Good luck!
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yea it couldve been a measuring glitch, but if my girlfriend says its bigger and if it measures bigger, then Im going with it got bigger lol.

Comment

Hee Hee, I would too! Maybe you should get her to check again You know....for science reasons LOL
          Waylander
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Editor
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Waylander; 07-15-2010, 11:23 AM.

Comment

There is no better measuring tape than the girlfriends V(*&^$@
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
              There is no better measuring tape than the girlfriends V(*&^$@
              Amen!
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
              X