the intro of HAYO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the intro of HAYO

Hey fellas, I've been a reader for a few weeks now and decided to finally post. I'm not sure I want to share my life story but will say that my penis needs to get bigger (in my mind anyway). My stats are 6" NBPEL and 6 1/2" BPEL with 4.75 EG at the top, 5" EG mid-shaft and 6" EG at the base (mostly due to extra skin). I really feel this is inadequate but my biggest problem would probably be my EQ as I'm not as consistently rock hard as I should be.

Have already started doing some kegels, stretching and dry jelqing but I need to probably warm up which I haven't started doing. Got some horizontal stretch marks already because of it :/.

Look forward to being part of the community.

your man HAYO

Haaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyooooooooo! Your knob is far from inadequate mate! In fact i think its very much on the good side of high-average. I'd maybe look into warming-up if i was you.

Comment

ya it looks like everyone professes warming up so I'm going to start doing that. anyone find a problem with warming up in a warm shower instead of using a warm towel? I ask because privacy is an issue for me

Comment

Welcome Hayo

You can warm up in the shower but really isnt ideal, you need to have heat on it all the time and you dont want to be standing with a shower head in your hand trying to heat yourself up, if it's possible in your situation i would look into using a rice sock.

Can you elaborate on your privacy issue.

Comment

moved back in with my family recently. dont have my own place 4 now. i've heard of the rice sock, i'll look into that, not sure how it's filled.

Comment

Welcome Hayo!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
            X