The Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Journey

Hey guys, my names john. I actually learned about PE about a year ago when me and my friend james were messing around on the computer. We both were very skeptical about it and figured it wasnt anything more then a scam. Then we found this site and we thought it might be legit after reading up on it. We decided we would both give it a try because we really had nothing to lose. We were both in the average-ish range and girls werent complaining ...but we figured we'd start a light routine last summer.

Me (John)

BPEL - 5.8
    EG - 5.0

James

BPEL - 5.7
    EG - 4.6

In the beginning we werent too consistent with it and by light routine i mean like 40 jelqs (left hand is 1 then right hand is 2) and then some kegels. Eventually after about 6 months we stepped it up to 120 of each. We were doing it about 3-4 times a week. And to our great surprise we actually had some results!!!! We were more then pumped. It was nothing crazy...but gains are gains. It was such a confidence boost and only boosted the self esteem. Also now we both felt that were in control of controling our size which is just a good feeling to have

So heres where were at right now....

Me

BPEL - 6.1
    EG - 5.2

James

BPEL - 6.0
    EG - 4.75

For the bare minimum of a routine its pretty solid. So we decided were gonna do JP's routine and actually start PEing and seeing where it takes us...
    BPEL- 5.7 EG- 4.6 August 2009
    BPEL- 6.0 EG- 4.75 July 2010
    BPEL- 6.125 EG- 4.75 Sept 10, 2010
    BPEL- 6.25 EG-Didnt Measure November 27, 2010
    BPEL- 6.4375 EG- 4.75 Sept 5, 2011

James' Ultimate Goal: BPEL- 6.5 EG- 5.0...im getting close!

Welcome.....guys. I have to say that this is a first for me, two men working through one profile Do tons of reading on the site prior to starting any PE, its a long term commitment so take it slow. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html should be your motto, but the rewards can be awesome.

Good luck

Comment

Yeah best of luck guys, i think its pretty cool the two of you got into this game together! Will be great for supporting each other.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yea we both are good friends and figured we'd just make one account we can both use if we start to have questions about PE cause these forums seem to have really good info.

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
            Yeah best of luck guys, i think its pretty cool the two of you got into this game together! Will be great for supporting each other.
            noticed your stats and they look great! do you have your routine posted anywhere?

Comment

Congrats on the gains! Both of you! Good luck with further gainage as well!
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yea were both hoping there's more to come in the future with our gaining. And we didnt post our routine anywhere but here's a quick overview if you wanted to know. Its short and sweet and got us some results.

-In the shower warm up with the hot water
                -Do some manual stretches...out, up, down, left, right
                -Then it varied from 100-150 jelqs with the OK grip
                -After the jelqs kinda "shake it out" to get the blood movin
                -And last get hard and then do about 100 kegels

Our routine was done about 3-4 times a week and was all done in the shower cause it didnt take too long. However it certainly DID WORK!! Our gains came slow because we started out so cautiously with this whole process but now were ready to take on JP's routine and see what it gets us

Comment

Good luck guys, just a quick suggestion, why don't you guys put "- James" or "- John" at the end of each post so we know which one of you posted?
                  06/22/10: BPEL 6.5 x EG 5.15
                  Current: 7.25 x 5.375

Comment

Originally posted by magic fingers View Post
                    Our routine was done about 3-4 times a week and was all done in the shower cause it didnt take too long.
                    You guys worked out in the shower together or took turns?

Welcome guys and congratulations on your gains!!!
                    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                    - Maya Angelou

Comment

hey pose thats a good idea, we'll start writing whos posting. And i see larrypinball is a jokester haha...dont worry our workouts were done separately.

James

Comment

Working...
                      X