New Guy looking for tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy looking for tips

Hi Guys I’m new here and looking for tips.
    Currently I am just shy of 6inches (5.9)and have 4.5 inches in girth my problem is I have really big and low hanging balls which make my penis look small. My Goal is to get 8 inches and 6 in girth. I also masturbate a lot so if that will hinder my gains please let me know. I am also looking for any other tips so please fill free and let me know what works

Welcome Mokshop,

1) Try cutting down on masturbation to 1 or 2 times per week
    2) Pick a beginner routine from this site & do not do anything extreme - use your intelligence regarding force
    3) Forget about your balls - as you gain they will start to look less conspicuous

Good luck
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

i have read not to masturbate 6 hours before or after your workouts. i follow that rule strictly and i've seen good results so far. also, don't skip out on the warm up. i feel that after i started warming up that i saw almost all of my progress. there's a thread on the forums that explains what your "limiting factor" is, so look that up because it'll show you in which direction to go with your workouts. also, don't try to do too much too fast. good luck bro
      6/2009---> 5in. nbpel
      8/21/2010 ---> 6.2in. nbpel 6.7 bpel 6.75 bpfsl 5.41 avg. EG
      Short term Goal 7 nbpel x 5.5 avg eg
      Ultimate Goal 8 nbpel x 6 avg eg

Comment

Thanks alot guys also on the warm up what do you guys sue i am think of using hot water on a towel will that do?

Comment

Welcome aboard Mokchop!

Comment

Welcome to PE

Comment

Working...
            X