Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyy

Heyy guys

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Nicknames Brucey, it's what my buds call me.

Anyways, for a while I started thinking about my penis size and health. I'm average hard 6 inches and not skinny. At least I don't think so anyways lol. I can get girls to go so that's not really my main concern for coming here - pleasing girls. Rather I just want healthier, and from what I read over time, will get a larger penis with the workouts. SO... HEY! everyone nice to meet you all lol. I've read a few posts, going to try and make this a routine of my own, I exercise (body not penis) but with broken patterns, once a week here, maybe two or three times a week here. But I want to make these workouts a concrete routine, so wish me luck.

Question though. I read the 90 day beginner workout and it says 5 days on and 2 days off. Ok kool. But before I read that post I had foudn this ebook. The Best Penis Elargement Exercises. from this site http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/download_videos.htm

There are vids on there and everything else. In the book it says for beginners one day on one day off. Here it says 5 days on 2 days off. So I am wondering which workout should I take. Whats the difference. I've recently been doing 1. power stretches 2. jelqing 3. v stretch 4. jelq and hold from the book. Any input anybody?

Also from what I read anf understood, maybe I've understood wrong, but the V stretch I've been doing from those vids I posted there and my book now are different than that of the 90 day workout. Maybe I read wrong, I was tired and it was late last night before bed.

Anyways, thanks and I'll be talkign to you guys soon.

Hey Brucey, yeah i'd probably run a 1 on 1 off, or 2 on 1 off, to begin with. Read around, get some knowledge, start out light, and all the best in your pe!

Comment

Welcome Brucey!

I would concur with Eric - 1/1 or 2/1 - rest days are key to PE

There are some different beginners routines out there - JP's beginner program is hugely popular here.

What matters most is that you do not advance on too quickly to more advanced exercises, you will hear this advice a lot - but for very good reason.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

i need set days to remember when to do exercises so i always did a tue, thurs, sat and sun routine. but thats just what worked for me.

Comment

ok kool thanks guys. so what I gather is any program would work really, just make sure to start lightly and don't push myself to much.

As well could comeone answer my question about the v stretch. The link i put in my first post has a video of them all. They are all good though correct?

Could anyone maybe recommend any other beginner programs? I willing to try different ones, becuase from what I have found there are a lot more exercises I have now seen on this site compared to the link I provided. But they would all work some what of the same I'm guessing?

Comment

Working...
          X