I am Caboose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Caboose

Hey all, I'm Caboose. New member here, long time member at thunders (since 2007 anyway). I started PE at around 5.7 BPEL X 4.1 MSEG, so I was pretty small especially in girth. I am now 7.25" X 4.5, I want to hit 5 inches girth before the end of next year and 4.75 before the end of this one. I'm a less is more kinda guy, my routine is pretty simple:
    2 on 1 off
    (in the shower)
    2 minutes jelqing
    2 minutes stretching, 30 seconds down, left, right, up
    2 minutes jelqing
    2 minutes stretching, the same but using my fingers as a makeshift fulcrum to target the tunica
    anddd 2 more minutes of jelqing.

I usually do a different type of jelqing with each set, but it's all dry. For the first one I use both hands, one on either side of my unit with a kind of 3 finger pinch grip, for the second set I do either an OK grip jelq or an overhand one, and thirdly I do a 15-20% erect jelq where I turn my penis at the end of the stroke to resemble an 'L' shape. This jelq is described by Cheeva over at *************, not sure if I can link there or not?

After this routine, and sometimes before, I do some BTB (behind the balls) jelqing, about 5 minutes. This makes my penis nice and plump for a few hours and helps to prevent turtling. I also kegel throughout the day.

I'm looking forward to the rest of my stay here, hopefully I can get a different perspective on PE other than the guys at thunders I hear there are a few vets residing over here!
    Was: 5.4" BPEL X 4.1" MSEG
    Now: ~7" BPEL X 4.5" MSEG
    One Day: 7.5" BPEL X 5" MSEG

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html

Welcome aboard Caboose! Its good to have another experienced PEer at the gym. We have quite a few long time vets here and are proud of them

Comment

G'day mate, I spent a little time down under.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Hey Caboose! I'm glad you decided to check this forum out. I've found these guys to be pretty friendly here.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

WELCOME CABOOSE! Not to disrespect, but does Thunders have a 'not say great' reputation or something?

Comment

Thunders is a much older forum... ThunderSS, DLD, Bib, Big Girtha, Remek, Dustpan, Kingpole, Jelktoid, SS4Jelq and many other names you might recognize were once at Thunders (some are still there--of course ThunderSS is, its his forum). The original PE forum was run by a guy named Tom Hubbard. When that forum went downhill, most of the old school veterans moved to Thunders.

As you probably know, DLD left & made his own forum, MOS, and Bib hangs out mostly on his own forum at Bib hangers now... Remek seems to only be here now, but some guys are on both forums (some of the old veterans are both on thunders and here too). Some guys reached their ultimate goals year ago, and are no longer on any forums at all.

There's a large body of information at Thunders, and a substantial amount of it came from a lot of guys that aren't there any more (but its still a big place). That's to be expected with an old forum like that (it's nearly 10 years old). Personally, I've learned a lot from Thunders, and a lot of guys there have helped me. Guys like me & Caboose are here to expand our horizons and continue learning. I may look at other forums too... the idea is to gain as much knowledge as we can, so we can better reach our goals. And of course, we don't mind trying to help others along the way. (I'm speaking in general for the kinds of guys that are posting on multiple forums)

Comment

Hi Caboose & Welcome,

I am very interested in anyone whose main focus is girth!

I hope you like it here.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys
                Wow blink, you've posted a lot already! I don't know how you do it.

Comment

I've been studying a lot... so I decided I might as well post too

Comment

blink, what do you reckon, retype my PE guide and post the formatted version here?

Comment

Sure, go for it It would be a great way to introduce yourself to this forum.

That's sort of why I made my guide--aside from the fact that I couldn't find a hanging guide here.

Comment

Welcome over Caboose!

Comment

Ok I'll do it then

Comment

Working...
                          X