Hello! Im a Seminoob w/ some ???s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Im a Seminoob w/ some ???s

Hello everybody, just want to say how great this forum is, bc its pretty hard to find this subject online and really hard to find reviews to see if it works. Great site!

Ive been working out for about a month now, resourcing a ebook i downloaded a year ago and opened on my computer. I wondered if it worked and how much I would have gained if I had started a year ago, and thought now was the perfect time since i broke up with a ltr gf and its summer. Since ive been single i been thinking she was the one for me, so maybe one day I can sweep her off her feet again with any assistance with a larger cock. If not i could still use a big dick!

So this ebook had a beginner routine that I followed for the past month, and I think im ready to go a little more advanced. I really dont know if the exercises im doing are that effective (mainly the horizontal movement). I also think my measurments are off, because my dick does slightly bend down, i didnt "fight the bend" for the measurments and think some others may be off bc of it. So Im looking to start a new routine, and going to retake measurments being sure to stick with a way of measureing that can offer consistancy. I noticed a slight length gain, max 1/4" errect and around 1/2" girth. My dick was 7.5" EL, starting thick at the HEAD and getting pretty thin at the BASE. I believe this is opposite for others? I noticed nicer erections and bigger wood in mornings so have seen results.

So like I said, new routine for the next 2 months to reach my stg of 8" (which I reach if I bend it straight erect now, so I will retake measurements tomorrow and would like to start a new routine, or stick with it if its legit)
    My old routine I followed was: (5 days on, 2 off)
    -Wake up cloth- warm shower with hot towel wraped around it
    -Stretch- Pull at head straight, then left, then right. 5sets 10sec reps.
    -Jelq- started at 50 been doing about 100 now
    -Horizontal Movement- reverse jelq sorta, I feel it but question if it works!! ~50reps
    -PC flex- 50 PC for 5sec
    -warm down cloth-warm shower

Any new recommendations? How is horizontal movement? (I feel this one more then Jelq, but think it might be negating the length gain bc its direction)
    I plan on getting a heat pack to do more warm ups between exercises cause sometimes they take time too.

I believe this routine is more intense than what you've been doing:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

You should be well prepared for it now.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
    X