Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movin' on up

Hey everyone,
    I just joined this wonderful site after reading it over the past few days. After hearing about the site via the podcast "sex with emily", it stimulated the gears in my brain and motivated me to at least check the site out. This is my first real dance with PE. I remember in the distant past I saw a different site, but it did not really appeal to my wants in needs. Thing I really like about this site is that it does not seem to be sexually oriented, seems like the others sites have a homosexual slant to them. Don't get me wrong, I dont really care what peoples sexual orientation is, but I am a bit uncomfortable being a part of a community when the overwhelming tone is "for the other team". Well, hopefully I did not make anyone think badly of me.

As to where I am at, like I mentioned before this is my first real effort into this world of PE. I am 35, I have not tried any methods in the past, other than i do subscribe to the kegel exercises, mainly to last longer and shoot a bit further. I did have a little bit of a complex about the size of my member, mainly because of some elementary school shower taunting. Those days did scar a little I suppose when it came to self image, but it was not an overriding theme in my life, and got through the military and adult life just fine. It turns out I am a "grower" and not a show-er" as they say, meaning my flaccid penis is quite unimpressive but my BPEL measures at the average: 6" 1/8, with 5" girth. I have a hard time measuring flaccid, since it can seriously range anywhere from 1.5" -> 4" (See the reason for my complex).

I have not really worked out my current goals yet, I suppose it's about BPEL 7.5-8 x 6 EG, and would really like to get my flaccid to more of a show-er stage at 6x5. Not that the show-er stuff really matters, but hey nothing wrong with goals. I figure I will start with the standard warmup, stretch, and jelg routine, and continue on with the kegel's. Once I am comfortable with this, and read some more, I will then work into a new routine.

Anyway, thanks for paying attention.
    My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...onups-log.html

We could care less about the sexual orientation of our members. Be happy and to each his own.
    You're starting stats are just over average....
    Read up, get yourself on a good beginning routine, start a log, and get-a-tuggin'.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
      We could care less about the sexual orientation of our members. Be happy and to each his own.
      That is exactly my point!

Comment

Welcome aboard movinonup! Take your time and read, read, read

Comment

I'm 36 (a lot of guys here are close to your age).

One benefit for us, is older guys tend to gain more easily. It has something to do with our tissues being more elastic/whatever.

The more you know about PE, the more likely you'll experience success & avoid injury.

Welcome to the gym
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks everyone, I have been reading as much as I can on here, mainly in the beginners section. Thats interesting that us "older guys" (holy crap I cannot believe I am an older guy) experience the most gains. Maybe it goes down to patience as well. Plus we have already been around the block a time or three so that could be an advantage.

I think getting the book would help as an overall guide too.

Comment

Welcome to the PEGym!
              You have joined a wonderful group of people. I hope you enjoy it here and become very active.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Have not left yet, my first week was good, but then I had shoulder surgery, which made it hard to perform anything but kegel's. I am back to exercising again, and looking forward to gains.

At last measure, after my first week, i found length about the same. Girth seemed to be about +1/8". This could be measurement errors though, as I don't remember if my initial measurements were taken 3 times or not.

I wanted to pass a routine by you guys and wanted to know what you thought. I basically am doing this as a modified beginners routine, that fits into my schedule and privacy time. I figure my dick is my guide to how often I should do it:
                4 to 5 times per day:
                start off with some light stretching for warm up, then go into an over-handed OK(hand affinity depends on direction I am going), high intensity dry jelg. About 5 seconds during the jelg, all the while using a tight enough grip to stretching. At the end, stretch just a bit more. I perform these at 5 positions, the up/down/right/left and straight out. The whole thing takes me 7 or 8 minutes per session.

Kegels - as much as I can remember to do, a minimum of 100 squeezes per day, but to be honest I like the varied length squeezing techniques the best.

Wrapping - I like using a sleeve during the day to keep from turtling. the one I have is tight enough to stay on most of the time, but does not restrict circulation. Heck I can even still pee in it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                X