Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone...great site!

Hello,

I am brand new to this site. Just joined yesterday. I am a 51 year old...I was going to say male, but I think you all know that! Lol! I wish I found this site years ago, or whenever it started. How long has penis exercises been popular? Or how long has this site been up?

I came across this site by just searching for anything to help me gain more length. Then I found out you can increase girth as well! See my signature below. I started on July 29, 2010 (almost a month ago) My routine is this. I have been doing stretches in all directions for about 15 minutes and then do wet jelqs for about 10 minutes. I do this every other day. Then on the other days I obtain a erection and do a horse and then an extreme horse and hold for about 30 seconds. Repeating about five reps. I have noticed that I have veins that are popping out when flacid, which I read in another thread is a good thing! I have noticed that my dick hangs longer and feels a bit thicker when flacid, which is very cool!! I also found the measurement across the width when erect increased from 1 5/8" to 1 3/4"! I found JP90 beginner routine, which I am going to start as well as start taking some of the supplements mention on this site.

I have a couple questions. When I use the bathroom at work, if alone I will do a quick 15 sec stretch in all directions. If I do this as well as the JP90 Beginners Routine, will I be over working? Also, if I do the JP90 Beginners Routine as well as the horse and extreme horse, will this be too much, too soon?

Thanks for any help!

Starting 7/29/10
    BPFSL = 7"
    FG = 4"
    BPEL = 6.875"
    EG = 5" Base 4.75" Mid
    Goal 8" x 6"
    gettingthere1
    Last edited by gettingthere1; 08-25-2010, 10:09 PM.
    Starting 8/26/2010
    BPFSL = 7"
    NBPFL = 4.25 +.650" (9/2010)
    FG = 4"
    BPEL = 6.875 +.375" (9/2010)
    BEG = 5"

Welcome, and, post here again so we can see your sig.

I would suggest not doing the Horse squeeze just yet. Wait till you complete the JP 90 days. No need to risk injury this early in your PE career.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
      I would suggest not doing the Horse squeeze just yet. Wait till you complete the JP 90 days. No need to risk injury this early in your PE career.
      Downlow is giving you good advice.

I would take it a step further & say to avoid advanced girth work until you're done with length. Anecdotal evidence suggests clamping/ horse 440s/ Ulis & other advanced girth work might actually interfere with length gains.

I would keep your girth work light to moderate until you're at or close to your ultimate length goal.

Here's a thread on that subject here:
      Length First, Girth Second
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

^^^What they said ^^^

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome, and, post here again so we can see your sig.

So do you think I have interfered with any length gains for the future by doing Horse Squeeze every other day for the last 3-4 weeks?

I have a lot of questions. Is there better thread to ask questions? I don't want to do that here since this is an introduction thread.

Thanks again!
          Starting 8/26/2010
          BPFSL = 7"
          FG = 4"
          BEG = 5"

Comment

Originally posted by gettingthere1 View Post
            So do you think I have interfered with any length gains for the future by doing Horse Squeeze every other day for the last 3-4 weeks?
            I think you'll be fine, I would just stop doing them.

I also wondered what made you want to do these right away?

Comment

Nice to have you onboard GettingThere1. Hmmm ... are we related? LOL!!!
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                Nice to have you onboard GettingThere1. Hmmm ... are we related? LOL!!!
                Yeah, I was confused when I first read his name (it reminded me of yours!)

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                  I think you'll be fine, I would just stop doing them.

I also wondered what made you want to do these right away?
                  Thank you all for the welcome.
                  Hi bink. Well I saw the squeeze technique on another website and tried it. I liked how it felt and the girth that I felt while doing it. I definitely will stop doing it at least until I hit the 90 day mark.
                  Starting 8/26/2010
                  BPFSL = 7"
                  FG = 4"
                  BEG = 5"

Comment

I have a lot of questions. Is there better thread to ask questions? I don't want to do that here since this is an introduction thread.

Thanks again!

Well, I don't think so, I am only doing regular squeezes right now. I will say that I did do the horse squeeze for three months earlier this year and right after that myself and my wife noticed my biggest gains in both girth and length.
                    My progress notes

Comment

Well, I don't think so, I am only doing regular squeezes right now. I will say that I did do the horse squeeze for three months earlier this year and right after that myself and my wife noticed my biggest gains in both girth and length.
                      He just started PE though, you've been going a while.

Comment

I misread, I thought he was asking if I interfered with legnth by doing Horse Squeezes. Sorry.
                        My progress notes

Comment

I misread, I thought he was asking if I interfered with legnth by doing Horse Squeezes. Sorry.
                          It's still useful feedback. For future reference.

Comment

That's cool DownLow. No problem.

Geees guys, I started last night with the JP 90 Routine and OMG, I had the hardest wood this morning!! Major stuff! I hope that's not TMI, but since we're all here for the same reason, I guess it's hard to get to grapic.

One other thing, with my schdule, I'm afraid I may not be able to stick to a 5 day on and 2 day off schedule consistantly. Will this limit my growth, or will it just take more time?

Thanks!
                            Starting 8/26/2010
                            BPFSL = 7"
                            FG = 4"
                            BEG = 5"

Comment

That's cool DownLow. No problem.

Geees guys, I started last night with the JP 90 Routine and OMG, I had the hardest wood this morning!! Major stuff! I hope that's not TMI, but since we're all here for the same reason, I guess it's hard to get to grapic.

One other thing, with my schdule, I'm afraid I may not be able to stick to a 5 day on and 2 day off schedule consistantly. Will this limit my growth, or will it just take more time?

Thanks!
                              I don't think it'll affect the pace of your gains all that much since many guys here follow various schedules and make gains. As long as your sessions are effective and of quality, that's what counts. I've had some nights where I could just tell that what I was doing wasn't going to be that effective so I shut it down. Nothing worse than just going thru the motions - make your time count.
                              I happen to vary my schedule quite a bit and it works well for me.
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X