Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets do this

Hello Everyone,

Wow I'm on the internet and this is still awkward! Guess to start off I'm a 23 year old who has way to much free time on his hands after starting a new job. I have been in a happy relationship for the past 5 years and have done my best to keep that going. However, when I took the new job I moved away from my sweetheart and have decided to try and make some positive changes to myself to surprise her when she gets here.

To start with I began a (unfortunately irregular) exercise routine which consists of basic free weights, ab workouts and as much running as I can handle. I then decided to see about getting back those super hard youthful boners that have slowly been disappearing. Low and behold I found ************* and this PEGym. Being the highly optimistic guy that I am I decided to give it a try. So I took baseline measurements over three days before I started. Then hopped into a trial routine, mainly learning how to jelq correctly and figure out the stretches. I was shocked that they produced a nice hang that lasted about an hour after the exercises.

Today I began the 90 day beginner routine and plan on measuring once every 30 days. Here are my average stats over a 3 day period pre-PE.

NBEL: 5.5
    BPEL: 6.25
    EG: 4.9 (avg from top to bottom)

I'm not too sure what to expect so I don't have any insane goals. But here's what I'm aiming for

NBEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7.25
    EG: 5.5

I would be ecstatic if I could gain an inch in length and about 1/2 inch in girth. If that happens who knows what i'll go for! I look forward to gaining and learning from the community!

-Woohoo
    Last edited by Woohoo; 09-01-2010, 09:32 PM.

Welcome Woohoo. Good luck on your PE journey.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'm just 30 days into it and I know it's no hoax, it works.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Thanks fella's! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Optamist grow faster.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Note taken! I've spent a lot of the evening reading success stories, definately pumped to see whats happened by the end of my 90 days!

Comment

Finished my second day of the routine earlier this evening and have been struttin around with a nice "fatty" ever since. I feel like tonight was the first time I really got the jelq down. Day of rest tomorrow, might just tease myself with some edging!

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Optamist grow faster.
                You know what's funny? It does seem the most pessimistic guys end up being the hardest gainers... correlation = causation right?
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                X