This Is My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is My Story

Hey guys. Let me first say that I am really, really excited about all of this. Here I find a whole community of hundreds of men interested in increasing their sexual health and fitness. When I first stumbled upon the PE community, I thought all of this was weird and hard to believe. I found Thunders Place, and I read forum posts where people were taking about kegels, jelqing and hanging, and using acronyms like BPEL and EQ. None of it made any sense to me! I mean it's really hard to imagine yourself, especially as a virgin with no sexual experience, being able to transform your average-sized dick into a sex symbol that you are proud of and satisfied with.

For awhile, I didn't believe that enlarging my penis was even possible. I actually got started and had plans to do these exercises every day, but what eventually happened was, I did manual stretching for two days and then gave up. I completely lost faith in my ability to find and follow a routine that actually worked. I BARELY even started doing stretches and such, and I would CONSTANTLY ask myself, am I doing this correctly? Will this actually work? Where can I get help if I need it?

I should tell you guys what REALLY influenced me to stop trying PE. While I was at Thunder's Place, I was constantly lost amidst an exhausting amount of information. And although it's a little bit like that here, I know that I am making a fresh start and that I will meet people here who will help me stay motivated towards my goals. The REAL stopping point for me though, was when I learned about Foreskin Restoration. I soon found myself posting on a FR forum, and the people there told me that I shouldn't continue with PE, and I will be satisfied just by restoring my foreskin, with the possibility of minor gains in length and girth. I told them I wanted to do PE and FR, but I was told to exclusively do FR. So, I gave up on my ambitions for a bigger dick and tugged on my foreskin a couple times a day for a couple weeks before that ambition faded as well.

Well now I'm back. I've learned more about the PE community and now I REALLY believe that it is possible for me to achieve ALL of my goals. I am sincerely looking for guidance here from all of you PE'ers to send me in the right direction with a training program that works for me. I really hope you guys will be willing to help me out, so that I can stay fully focused on this.

As of April 2010, my measurements are 5.125" BPEL and 4.438" EG. I am a little below average length and a little above average girth.

These are my short term goals:
    1) Find a PE beginner's routine that will work for me.
    2) Plan my workouts in advance for each week.
    3) Learn how to properly do each stretch/exercise.
    4) Learn more about PE and the anatomy of the penis.
    5) Learn about dietary supplements that will transform my overall health and help with gains.
    6) Improve my diet.
    7) Incorporate FR workouts into my PE workouts.
    8) Create an online journal to keep track of my progress.

I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of work and difficult at times, but I really want to do this. I have many more reasons why I want to do PE, and many long term goals I want to discuss, but I will have to save the rest of my story for later as this post is getting a bit lengthy.

If anybody is interesting in helping me out on a more personal level, feel free to PM me and we can exchange any of the following, emails, phone numbers, and MSN or AIM screen names.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post (for those of you who did) and I plan to be posting here more often and really getting involved.
    -DS
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Youve got a really good plan started. Im in the same boat as you right now so if you need anything just let me know!
    “The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.”
    9-2-10
    6.75" BPEL x 5.25" EG
    6-1-11
    Goal: 8" BPEL x 6"+ EG

Comment

to the forum. Sounds like your biggest challenge here is yourself, and your dedication. This is something you will need to work on if you plan on doing PE, intrinsic motivation is generally the key to all of the aspects of life; get it down, and PE will be no match for you I am also certain that you will find everything you will need here, including support from the forum. Good luck!

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

This will get you started:

Pick a routine & study up. Also, I really like PESG's story:

Beginner Routines
        Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
        Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
        Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
        Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Starting Out:
        Newbies Start Here
        Warm-up (Rice Sock)
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...e-heat-pe.html
        Progress Log
        Measuring
        EQ 1-10 Scale
        Beginner's PE Checklist
        Progress Photos

Also, all these links are in my signature, so just go to my "Penis Enlargement Links" & you'll see a big collection of good threads, articles & posts to help you get started. If you do check my links page, you can skip my links on devices for now; the manual routine is the best way to start. Eventually though, you'll find that all of PE is based on similar principles--at least most length exercises tend to be based on the same physics (to one extent or another) and the same goes for girth exercises. As you study more, you'll see what I mean.

I recommend you become an expert at jelqing, stretching & kegeling--(starting out). This way if you later switch to a device, whatever, you'll still be able to PE if you lose your privacy for an extended amount of time, etc. And some guys do reach their ultimate goals without ever using much more than their hands, rice socks, baby powder & lotion/baby oil.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

It does work, start in the beginners forum and do some study. Lots good info here and helpful folks.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by UYN
            Sounds like your biggest challenge here is yourself, and your dedication. This is something you will need to work on if you plan on doing PE, intrinsic motivation is generally the key to all of the aspects of life; get it down, and PE will be no match for you.
            Thank you, those are some powerful words and I really appreciate them. One thing about intrinsic motivation for me is that, even if I sincerely want the results, sometimes I get really stressed out thinking about all of the stuff I have to do in the future to achieve my goal, and I end up overloading myself. When I'm up against stress that I've created, sometimes it ends up where I can't or just don't act on my desires. I want the results, but I've put the realtity of having to permanently change my habits in front of that, and it gets me stressed out. It's one of the downsides to being an outcome-oriented perfectionist. Any ideas on how I can train myself to just chill out when I start thinking like this?

Originally posted by blink2000
            Also, all these links are in my signature, so just go to my "Penis Enlargement Links" & you'll see a big collection of good threads, articles & posts to help you get started. If you do check my links page, you can skip my links on devices for now; the manual routine is the best way to start. Eventually though, you'll find that all of PE is based on similar principles--at least most length exercises tend to be based on the same physics (to one extent or another) and the same goes for girth exercises. As you study more, you'll see what I mean.

I recommend you become an expert at jelqing, stretching & kegeling--(starting out). This way if you later switch to a device, whatever, you'll still be able to PE if you lose your privacy for an extended amount of time, etc. And some guys do reach their ultimate goals without ever using much more than their hands, rice socks, baby powder & lotion/baby oil.
            Wow, this post was extremely helpful! Now I have some definite routines to start off with, and I know what to achieve expertise in. I will try to finish reading all of the links you posted by tonight.

Thanks guys, you've been more than helpful so far!
            -DS

Comment

Hey Sucka, man thats uncool that the FR guys discouraged you from PE. Some of our guys, Maelsukr and Calixto spring to mind, are actively PE'ing, and doing FR. Successfully, i might add. You'll find their logs in the progress forum. The guys above have given you sound advice. Chill your ass out, don't stress, get on a program and be patient! Gains don't come overnight, but they don't take forever to come either!

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                Wow, this post was extremely helpful! Now I have some definite routines to start off with, and I know what to achieve expertise in. I will try to finish reading all of the links you posted by tonight. Thanks guys, you've been more than helpful so far!
                -DS
                I'm glad I could help

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                  Thank you, those are some powerful words and I really appreciate them. One thing about intrinsic motivation for me is that, even if I sincerely want the results, sometimes I get really stressed out thinking about all of the stuff I have to do in the future to achieve my goal, and I end up overloading myself. When I'm up against stress that I've created, sometimes it ends up where I can't or just don't act on my desires. I want the results, but I've put the realtity of having to permanently change my habits in front of that, and it gets me stressed out. It's one of the downsides to being an outcome-oriented perfectionist. Any ideas on how I can train myself to just chill out when I start thinking like this?
                  -DS
                  Welcome to my world! I'm definitely guilty of doing the same. For me, it helps to try to break everything down (e.g. goals, process) into small steps that seem manageable. It might sound stupid, but I also remind myself to 'just breathe', or that I don't have to have everything figured out right away. I think we could be good for each other/help check each other when we get into 'freak out' mode. PM/e-mail is the best way to reach me, so feel free to shoot me one!

Comment

New Measurements!

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

So I took some new measurements using a ruler for length and a tape measure for girth. It turns out that my measurements are a little different than I thought they were. The end of my dick is curved a bit upward, so it effects the length a little bit when I put a flat ruler on top. I might re-measure using a tape measure for length and a piece of string for girth.

Here are my new measurements:
                    NBPFL: 3 3/8 in. (3.375")
                    BPFL: 4.25"
                    FG (Midshaft): 3.5"
                    FG (Base): 4"
                    NBPEL: 4.5"
                    BPEL: 5 9/16 in. (5.563")
                    EG (Midshaft): 5"
                    EG (Base): 5 3/16 in. (5.188")

EQ (Range): 4-8
                    Avg. EQ: 6 (7)

Oh, one more thing - it was hard at times to maintain an erection without stroking myself. My dick kept going flaccid, which was a little irritating while trying to measure. I think my Average EQ was 6, ranging from a 4 to an 8. I tried to only record measurements when I was at least a 7 or an 8. I suppose my EQ will improve with time, but I forsee it stalling some of my exercises. I had problems with getting hard/soft at the wrong times when I last did PE.

Comment

There's a lot of things you can do to control your blood flow, such as: pointing your penis down during jelqs (to increase blood), or pointing your penis up (to let some blood flow out), to btb jelqs, kegels, etc... at least those things work for me. You'll eventually figure out what works for you with practice. It does get easier after a while.

Comment

Alright, it seems like I've decided on my Beginner's Routine. It's pretty much the same as the routine found here: Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine, only I've added some kegeling time into the workout.

-10 minutes of warm up with a rice sock.
                        -4 minutes of kegels.
                        -6 minutes of basic stretching.
                        -10 minutes of 3-second jelqs.

I will start off my first week with 1 day on and 2 days off. I'm also going to start a journal to track my progress, and gradually add to my regimen over time.

Thanks for all of your help guys!
                        -DS

Comment

So you're doing Remek's routine. Sounds great. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                          X