How do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do?

So I've been lurking the PEGym for a while, looking at new ways to improve on myself.
    I've recently undergone some massive lifestyle changes, and by recently I mean in the last year.
    As of Aug 09 I was weighing in at around 310 lbs, which for a six foot tall fellow, isn't exactly healthy. MY EQ was low and my pecker was NOT up to par far as I'm concerned. Wife said she'd never had a problem with it, which as it turned out was kind of BS and a side order of chips, but thats neither here nor there.
    Over the gradual time of losing weight, I noticed a slight improvement in both EQ and size of my southern brain, so thought that this would've been the best time to really work at it.
    I started by doing slight excerpter to work on EQ primarily, which pushed it from a 2 to about a 5 in a few short weeks. Being terribly impressed with this I decided to hop on a 90 day schedule, so as of July 15th, I started on one
    Starting: BPEL - 6.0 x 4.5
    FL - 3
    As of today (Sept 5th): BPEL - 7 1/4 x 5 1/4
    : FL - 5 3/4
    : EQ - 10
    All measurements clearly in inches :P

So as you can plainly see, PE has completely changed an awful lot. Its improved my life and my confidence and I have absolutely zero intention of stopping now. And granted some of those measurements may seem a bit WAY out there, however take into account that over the course of the last 12 months I've dropped about 125lbs now. So that allowed for a bit more length to come through. I'll post the final count on October 15th when alls said and done. Wish me luck

~ Exo
    I started in 09'. Didn't PE right, OR eat well.
    PE started me on the process to better overall health.
    I've now lost 165lbs total and I'm getting closer to my personal PE goals.

BPEL 6.0 (152mm) x EG 4.5 (114mm) as of 02/13/10
    BPEL 7.5 (191mm) x EG 5 (121mm) as of 08/25/11

Best of luck to you, I hope all works out and you gain what you are looking for.
    Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
    Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
    Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

Welcome ExodusinFlames,

You have already achieved a great amount - congratulations.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Yeah the gains have for sure been noticeable. And I think one of the key areas was the tandem effort of getting the body and mind into shape as well as the penis. Triad of success, I think so

Comment

Welcome ExodusinFlames

It's always great to have another experienced PEer on board.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by ExodusinFlames View Post
            Yeah the gains have for sure been noticeable. And I think one of the key areas was the tandem effort of getting the body and mind into shape as well as the penis. Triad of success, I think so
            Your testosterone levels will have improved no end, that will have helped your PE.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

thats great

yes i think if u can gain an ince or more and girth as well,u r doing well,i seem to b stuck at 6ince,(gained half an ince)anybody got any ideas wot i can do to get longer,should i allways b at max ,with my extender?

Comment

Congrats, so how much weight did you lose throughout this whole ordeal?
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                  Your testosterone levels will have improved no end, that will have helped your PE.
                  Well I'm a non-hormonal hypersexual already so my testosterone levels are significantly above average as is. Probably why I was able to drop that much weight that quickly

Originally posted by millia View Post
                  Congrats, so how much weight did you lose throughout this whole ordeal?
                  In the span of 12 months went from 310lbs to 185lbs

Comment

And the routine I'm on is ... Jonpop's which I can't find a link to for the life of me :P

EDIT Thanks to blink https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
                    ExodusinFlames
                    Last edited by ExodusinFlames; 09-05-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard ExodusinFlames! Awesome gains man, and congrats on the weight loss aswell

Comment

Working...
                      X