New guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here

Hi all. Been lurking for a few days and decided I might as well introduce myself.

I am 28 years old and I feel like I have been fairly well endowed my entire life. Curently, I have a 7.75 to 8 inch NBPEL. I'm not sure on the girth. I found this site because I have been looking for ways to increase my flacid hang. I would like to hang much longer and fuller than I currently do. I usually turtle up really small when flacid. I hang maybe 3.5 inches NBPFL, but I can stretch flacid to about 6.5 inches. I would like for my flacid hang to end up at about 7 inches. my flacid girth is tiny, maybe 2 inches, so I also really want to increase the girth of my flacid hang.

I have been using JPs routine for about a week, and I also use a pump (bullmaster from pumptoys). I never used the pump thinking it would lead to real permanent gains, I just like to use it sometimes.

I recently also started taking supplements that were recommended on this forum. (Damiana, L-arganine, L-lysine, L-Glycine, zinc, ginseng, St. Johns's Wort) I take the ginseng and St. John's wort for energy because I think that I may have low testosterone levels (but I've never had it checked). I take the Damiana because I would like to increase the size of my balls also. I don't like having a large dick and small balls. My nuts are not tiny either, maybe a little larger than ping pong balls).

Any suggestions about what the best way to increase flacid size is?

Welcome aboard! Fowfers and JAI's help alot with flacid hang, but your routine will help aswell.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ers-101-a.html

JAI Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Comment

wow, 7.75-8.0 NBPEL is a GREAT start. *envious* That said, I agree with Way, but I feel that jelqing, and genereal PE helps keep a rather good FG. This is at least true for myself And of course;

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Welcome Urbancowboy505

Originally posted by Urbancowboy505 View Post
        I recently also started taking supplements that were recommended on this forum. (Damiana, L-arganine, L-lysine, L-Glycine, zinc, ginseng, St. Johns's Wort) I take the ginseng and St. John's wort for energy because I think that I may have low testosterone levels (but I've never had it checked). I take the Damiana because I would like to increase the size of my balls also. I don't like having a large dick and small balls. My nuts are not tiny either, maybe a little larger than ping pong balls).

Any suggestions about what the best way to increase flacid size is?
        It sounds like you've already been researching a lot that's great.

Your flaccid size will increase with continued PE. Within a few months you'll probably start to see some big changes occur with your flaccid size. It will take time to make the changes permanent, but it's worth the effort.

You'll probably gain some length & girth along the way. Just be consistent & realize that making major physiological changes can take a while. Once you're happy with your size, you'll need to cement your gains.
        Cementing Your Gains
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll keep working on it.

Any advice on how to focus on growth in the glans? I've always wanted to make it bigger somehow

Comment

Increasing your EQ will make it bigger. For now, just make sure not to neglect kegels & other stamina work.

In the distant future if you're still unhappy with the size of your glans, there's things you can do, but they are dangerous & high risk--definitely not things you should consider doing right now while you're just starting out.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
            X