X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Introduction Thread

Welcome to The Gym.

We're all about self-improvement here, and one of the best ways to improve yourself is to learn from others. So here is the place to get started. You can share your initial thoughts, experiences, and even doubts--whatever you want.

It's good to have you aboard. If you're willing to share it, we would also like to know how did you stumble upon The PE Gym? The more information your provide, the easier it will be for us to get this free site to the men who want it.

This discussion has been closed. Start your own discussion, and tell us your story.
    Last edited by remek; 11-25-2009, 03:01 PM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Found this site today, so I'll go first.

I don't have any experiences just yet, so I'll share my initial thoughts and hopes. I've always been told this stuff doesn't work and the penis can't enlarge (same ole same ole), but this place seems really legit and I can't imagine anyone going to all this trouble for a fake site. So I'm hoping I can get some good results like the guys in the success stories. We'll see!

What about the rest of you new guys?

Comment

Hey Letshavefun, I'm new too. I've been looking into this for a little while now but just have recently started a pre-newbie routine. I have already witnessed flaccid gains and possibly a slight erect gain with just 5 jelqing sessions under my belt. I believe it's very legit and look forward to eventually hitting my goal, even if it takes some time...I'm in it for the duration!

Do yourself a favor, and set a small realistic goal. When you hit it, celebrate it and then set a new small goal. Before you know it you will achieve what you set out to do!

Have fun,

Fitman
      Stock Sucks

Comment

letshavefun

Welcome to the PE Gym enjoy your stay.
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Good to have you aboard, Matrix.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi guys!

Hello everyone I just signed up today. I have always been a bit weary of any penis enlargement type stuff, but I have been doing some reading on the internet and this PE sounds like it's the real deal.

So I decided to read everything on the website. I had read in the past about the PC muscle and since about 2 weeks ago I have been working on it at work. (I sit at a computer all day so I have lots of time to do the workouts to strengthen it.)

Today I even did my first workout. I followed the beginners guide on the website. I plan on sticking to a regular workout and hopefully see some results.

I did a measurement(5.25 erect from pelvic bone, 4.75 girth) before I started my first workout.

The problem I really have is premature ejaculation and I don't know if PE can help fix this problem or not.

If there are any tips or advice anyone would like to share I'd love to hear it.

Comment

hello people new here hope to learn alot

Comment

Originally posted by Tiaz View Post
                Hello everyone I just signed up today. I have always been a bit weary of any penis enlargement type stuff, but I have been doing some reading on the internet and this PE sounds like it's the real deal.

So I decided to read everything on the website. I had read in the past about the PC muscle and since about 2 weeks ago I have been working on it at work. (I sit at a computer all day so I have lots of time to do the workouts to strengthen it.)

Today I even did my first workout. I followed the beginners guide on the website. I plan on sticking to a regular workout and hopefully see some results.

I did a measurement(5.25 erect from pelvic bone, 4.75 girth) before I started my first workout.

The problem I really have is premature ejaculation and I don't know if PE can help fix this problem or not.

If there are any tips or advice anyone would like to share I'd love to hear it.
                Tiaz & Ceenote: Welcome to The Gym guys! Good luck with your routines.

Tiaz: About premature ejaculation, there's primarily two PE-related things you can do.
                1. Build up your pelvic floor muscles (or your PC muscle). Do this by strongly sticking to a Kegel routine. Use the Kegel routine in the beginner's guide. Kegels can help a lot, so if you really want to overcome premature ejaculation, then this is what you will want to do first and foremost.
                2. Masturbate with the idea of wanting to last longer. Every time you feel as if you are about to come, stop, let your arousal die down, and then resume. Try to last for twenty minutes. While you're doing this, make an extra effort to become in tune with your arousal process. What sensations are going through your body at each step of the process? This, combined with Kegels, help a lot of men overcome premature ejaculation.

Comment

Thanks

Well, new to the site. New to PE. So here's a bit about me:

I have always considered myself very average, maybe a little below. I have yet to try any of the stretching or exercises, but will begin this evening. I guess my main reason for wanting to do this is that I want more. Hell, I want to be able to offer more to my lady. She has certainly never complained, and I have always been able to satisfy any partner, but I feel like I could be more potent in bed.

So, my pre-PE stats are: 5.5L x 5.25G

"Turtling" is a problem in my eyes. It makes me not want to get undressed in front of anyone. I am a pretty confident guy, and this is my one weak spot. The "chink in my armor", so to speak. So I am here to just give it a try. The member and administrator help seems to be amazing. I look forward to hearing successes and sharing my own.

Thanks again for providing a much needed service without the BS pricing!

Comment

Welcome

Welcome new guys! Have faith in PE. In one sense, it's just like weightlifting: some people get big gains with little effort, and some people work at it real hard to just barely gain. I consider myself one of those "hard gainers." But over a few years I've gone up to about 160% of the volume that i started with. So have faith and follow the beginners program religiously. Good luck!

...and don't quit if you don't get gains at the rate that you would like! It's worth the wait!

Comment

New Guys: Take Beaver's advice to heart! It's true words of wisdom for any PEer.

Originally posted by Chuck View Post

Thanks again for providing a much needed service without the BS pricing!
                      Your welcome, Chuck. Good luck with the turtling. PE has helped many men turn from "growers" into "showers." Hopefully it will do the same for you. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask (just start a new thread).

Comment

Chuck,
                        Welcome to the Gym, we hope that you will enjoy your stay.

Dusty

Comment

3 weeks old

Been implementing the newbie routine for about 3 weeks and have noticed positive changes. This post marks my official commitment towards myself, reason being I'm weighed it, meaning measurement are up and goals are set.

Edit: I know for a fact that my measurement are off abit. I can't read a rule precisely so I have edited down just a bit.
                          Current: Flaccid - 4.5",BPEL - 7.25",EG - 6.25"
                          Goal : Flaccid - 5.0",BPEL - 7.5", EG - 6.5

Comment

HI im new here guys i just started today and my measures are 6''1/4 long and 5''girth i hope that everything goes well id be glad if i gained a good inch or maybe more who knows....good luck =)

Comment

Sergio
                              Welcome to the Gym, good luck with your routine.

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X