hey new member read mines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey new member read mines

Hi I've been doing PE before I knew it was on the internet I used to stretch nd do jelqs I was and am still highly motivated to get my schlong where it belong lol. I'm around six inches and my short term goal is seven and a half inches nd my ending goal is eight inches ( let me know if my ending goal is too much). I'm not sure how thick I am because I dnt hav a measuring tape. I also want to know what is those letters before yall measurements people post to get a better understanding of what's going on.

I also want to put I'm glad to be here and I see no reason to quit if things are going slow because your not gonna get to where you wanna be just by not doing nothing at all so why not keep at it! That's how I see it.

Welcome to the forum, blackpenis. You are starting with a great attitude. You'll make progress for sure with your super outlook.

BPEL= Bone Pressed Erect Length

NBPEL=Non Bone Pressed Erect Length

FL=Flaccid

Stretched Flaccid, etc.

Comment

Click the little blue arrow to see the page this is from:

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
      Measurement Terms:

BPEL: Bone Pressed Erect Length
      BPFSL: Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length
      NBPEL: Non Bone Pressed Erect Length
      NBPFSL: Non Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length
      MSEG: Mid-Shaft Erect Girth
      Average Girth: Measure the base girth, behind the glans girth & MSEG
      FL: Flaccid Length
      FG: Flaccid Girth
      EQ: Erection Quality, Measured on a scale of 1-10
      EG: Erect Girth (an ambiguous / generic term)
      EL: Erect Length (another ambiguous / generic term)

BP measures are superior for tracking progress, NBPEL is good for tracking whether you've reached your ultimate length goal.
      BPFSL gains are BPEL gains in the pipeline, flaccid length & girth gains are often indicators of EL & EG gains to come also.

Stamina Terms:

Stamina (in terms of PE): Any exercise that increases EQ long term by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles (PC, BC, etc), these include Kegels, Super Kegels, Towel Raises, & Reverse Kegels. Can prevent & even cure ED (depending on severity).
      Kegel: Basic exercise to increase EQ by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
      Super Kegel: Just holding a Kegel for a long time (e.g. 30 seconds to 50 seconds); an endurance Kegel.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
      X