Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Thought I would register, been doing PE for about 6 weeks now consistently. I never really measured at the start, I think I have gained maybe 0.1" in erect length and it seems to hang better flaccid too.

My stats as of now are 3.6 FL, 5.6 EL and 5 EG. Going to stick to this for sure, even if it takes me 1 year to gain half an inch I dont care its worth it.

My goal is to just make gains, Im pretty far from having a big one so even just getting to 6 inches length would be a really nice start.

Why am I doing this? Im really big into self improvement of all kinds, so just knowing this body of knowledge is out there..how could I NOT take part? It would actually bug me in the back of my mind if I was aware of this stuff but wasnt doing it myself. Im just pissed I didnt discover this 2-3 years ago, imagine where I would have been now!

to the gym!

Man everyone wishes they had found out about PE and did it earlier. Unfortunately I did 1.5 years ago and never stuck with it. Do I regret it? HELL YEAH I DO. Oh well we learn from our mistakes, now I'm really motivated to do this so I'm just happy I'm doing it now
    Start
    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
    4.8" MEG

07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

I'm also going for the overall improvement (not just my penis). Good luck with your goals paulyD. I think you've got the right attitude
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Hey guys, thank you for the comments. I just finished up my last workout for the month of October and took some measurements.

End of October stats are:

Flaccid length (pre-stretch): 3.8" (+0.2"), 4" post stretch
        Erect length: 5.8" (+0.2")
        Erect girth: 5" (+0")

I dont do the bone press thing, I just measure it as it is.

Really good gains this month, would love to hit 6" by the end of the year thats .1" per month I think its do-able.

Comment

You should throw in the BPEL as well man and BPFSL! Sometime you see gains in one and not the other so its important to note all measurments, congrats on the gains bud!
          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Working...
          X