new guys gots to thank everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guys gots to thank everyone!

So I found this forum in search for more answers for my premature ejaculation. I had a ton of problems with this since I was around 15 years old due to over masturbation. And I mean I lot of it haha. But after trying to do kegals to fix it and nothing working I gave up for about 5 years using alcohol as a quick fix to last longer. Don't recommend that way but I was in college so drank regularly. In the past year I found the perfect girl started my professional career as an athlete and things were good. I still had my problem like lasting 20 seconds not something I want to do with the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. After geting more comfortable with her I began to last longer around 2 Mins. Then around 6 Mins at a slow pace once I started a program with a sports sycologist mainly focused on breathing to control anxiety. That helped a lot but knew I needed to do more I searched in to kegals and well hear I am. I have been doing a kegal and reverse kegal routine for the last 3 weeks. I've noticed a huge difference in edging went from 5 min masturbation to 30 Mins to just yesterday not reaching my PONR til an hour and 35 Mins and got to note I experienced my first dry orgasm twice (or MMO not sure with terminology on it yet). It was intesnse. Hope I. Soon will be able to do that duo. With that success I decided to start the 90 day program another big WOW for me over all it just feels better and healthier. I'm harder all the time. I started two weeks ago and have noticed gains already. I started with BPEL of 7" and now at 7 1/8" and bigger when close to the PONR. And for my girth I was and still am pretty thin I had a EG of 4 5/8" now at 4 6/8" not much but I can't complain for two weeks in. I just want to thank everyone for all the knowledge on here and to wish me luck since I get to see her this weekend for the first time since I started my quest. I'm hoping she will notice or atleast notice how long I can last now can't wait!

Welcome to the Gym Newguy55! Good luck

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome, and congrats on your gains so far
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
        X