Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker in need of help

Hya all,
    I'm ChrisB, and I need help. I've been a lurker around general PE content for at least 3 years and a "practicioner" for 2.5 years, mostly trying to hunt for a trophy penis and I have a problem. I started PE at non bone pressed erect lenght 6.4 inches and erect girth 6.3 inches, and I started by using a newbie routine found on another PE forum (light stretching 150 jelqs 2 days on 1 day off, work volume going up every week). I used it 'till I've encountered two problems...

1) my length stayed the same but girth went down to 6 in (it's never been over 6 again),
    2) whenever I try to PE for longer than a week, my penis becomes stiff in the middle of the shaft while in flaccid state, and remains that way for a few days to a week (during which time my erect girth goes down to around 5.7 in, but recovers to 6 in after the few days have passed)

Since then I've tryed everything, more advanced routines, less advanced routines, other exercises, other routines, lighter grip, more warm up, more warm down, less masturbation, bought the MOS dvd, and nothing helped, I've had the same two problems as listed above everytime.
    Right now, I'm at a straight 6.4 in by 6 in when erect but would like to go up just a little bit on any front, I need advice, help or pointers, and would be grateful if someone shared a similar experience. Please help, I'm at the verge of calling PE a scam.
    P.S.
    Glad to be here and all that good stuff!
    ChrisB
    Last edited by ChrisB; 10-29-2010, 05:04 AM.

You say you have been a practitioner for for 2.5 years, but you didn't exactly say what you have been doing for the most part through out that time? Also how is your on off schedule, and your PI's? Do you do any kegels?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

O.K. my bad, so here goes.

I'm:
      FL: 4.2"
      FG: 4.5"
      NBPEL: 6.4"
      BPEL: 7.1"
      EG: 6.0" (was exactly 6.3" when I messured before starting PE in 2008)

My first routine was:
      5 minutes hot wrap
      5 minutes manual stretch (increased to 10 minutes in 1 month)
      150 2-second jelqs (increased to 300 in 1 month)
      5 minutes hot wrap
      50 kegels of five second holds each plus 50 kegels one second holds each
      2 days on, 1 day off plus extra days off when ever I felt overworked or turtling, but the routine itself didn't really gain me anything.

Sooo... I did that for two months, and after that I started to increase the workload, and ended up doing something like this:
      5 minutes hot wrap
      5 sets of 1 minute manual stretching up, down, left, right and straight
      500 jelqs
      5 minutes of hot wrap
      3 sets of 50 5-second kegels 50 1-second kegels
      3 days on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off

After doing that for a month or so, the problems I wrote about above started happening (the stiffening of the flacid penis - without any actual turtling), so I took a break a from PE which lasted a summer, and when I decided to try again I went back to my first routine but with 10 minutes of hot wrap and a lighter grip when stretching and jelqing, and a slower jelq, and I did it for 3 months with a slower progressive work load.
      That too didn't get me anywhere, and whenever I tried to PE more than 2 days in a row, the stiffening of the shaft would come back.

After going on a hiatus again and trying a simmilar progressive newbie routine (and failing just as above), I got my self the MOS DVD, which i followed through phase 1 and 2 (as described here https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-size-dvd.html). The phase two really hurt me, my penis turtled and got super stiff and remained that way for two weeks (I told my gf that I had an infection just so she wouldn't see my hurt member), after which I tried again from the beginning, but this time i got to phase 2 and it took only 5-6 days to see the negative indicators.

Can anyone please share some knowledge and love.

Oh, P.S.
      And the last year or so, I've been doing kegels at work for multiple 10 minute sets during the day, and they helped me get a stronger feeling erection, no change in size though.
      ChrisB
      Last edited by ChrisB; 10-29-2010, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X