Excited Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited Newbie!

Hey all Ive been lurking around here for awhile and finally decided it was time to make a profile and be a part of yalls wonderful community. Ive started PE twice before but never kept up with it for more than 2 weeks so I figured maybe if I became more active within in the site i could stay more motivated. So i started JP's beginner routine about a week ago and I am truly impressed!! Ive noticed slight gains in my girth and flacid length but my EQ is thru the ROOF!!!! Im pumped for whats to come!
    Stay strong, little buddy, stay strong

What's your starting size, measure up and do it right. I started years ago but never with anything more then ideas. I wish I would of measured up right so I could of track my results. Now that I started doing a real routine and hanging I've been seeing amazing things happen and so has my girl. Good luck man.
    Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
    Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
    10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
    12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
    04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
    Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

My current stats are 6.25 BPEL by 5 EG measured a few times throughout the day to be accurate. Thanks for the support
      Stay strong, little buddy, stay strong

Comment

I'm new here too. I have only done 2 workouts and I'm sure I can already see some increase in flacid hang. I seem to have a problem with turtling, but I think this might make that stop. It seems to be already.

Good luck and I hope you make awesome gains!!

Comment

8x6orbust: welcome

forgive the delay!
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

brother

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58