Hello to ALL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to ALL....

Well, where to start? I've never been really good with introductions, but here goes..... The name is Ray, I am a 23 year-young male and today (11/5/2010) is the day I start my research into penis enlargement. I stumbled upon this glorious website over 6 hours ago and have yet to navigate elsewhere. I am overwhelmed (in a good way) with the amount of resources readily available on this site, and like other novice users, can't wait to get the gains started. After a few hours of reading the "Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms" I decided to make a suggestion to a well known company (I'm sure we have ALL heard of) and I'm glad I can introduce to the PEGym community the following: Check It Out (Coming Soon!) OK... I have to admit, NO that is not real, but it can be a huge learning curve to process/understand a "new language" so I hope everyone will bare with me as I face this challenge!
    A little more information about me that may be of some interest; I can not currently give you accurate measurements of my "Love Muscle" as I am traveling and stuck in a hotel room for the weekend without any sort of measuring device. What I can tell you is that it has been the same size since high school (5"-5 1/2" erect [will update with actual measurements A.S.A.P]). I am just looking to add a few inches in both length and girth, if possible, and have fun doing it. I know if I can get good advice form anyone, it's going to be here.
    I hope to hear from you all as I start my journey to a bigger,stronger,happier me! Any advice would be great.....like to say I've ready ALL the beginner post, but I would be lying. Again will update with my goals as soon as get measurements, back to the beginner readings.... many more post to come.

I am uncertain about what you mean with that company, but I am however happy that you are settling in to our forum quite nicely

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
      I am uncertain about what you mean with that company, but I am however happy that you are settling in to our forum quite nicely

-UYN-
      Sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone, guess some clarification is needed? That company "Rosetta Stone" is known for being the fastest/easiest way to learn a new language (at least in the US). They have over 31 languages available and they continue to come out with new ones. I was just trying to make a joke (maybe a bad one) that the "Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms"was like a new language itself! Again sorry for the confusion and thanks for the welcome!

P.S. I am not trying to promote Rosetta Stone, was just making a joke.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Read up on the 90 day beginners workout, ask questions, have some fun, and give yourself time. All gains come in time! ( oh by the way, I do all the jokes here but since you're new I'll let it pass-this time! lol.)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You should follow cusp's advice.

And,
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
          X