Introducing Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself

I'm a 54 year old male living in the Pacific Northwest. This is my second attempt at using PE exercises. The 1st time I was reasonably successful with gains of about 1" in length and 1/2" in girth. Unfortunately, I'd say I lost most of the gains by not continuing any of the exercises this past 5 years.
    This fall I began again. I have a new wife (4 years now) and although she says I am plenty for her, I'm sure that she would like a bit more. My goals are to add several inches in length and an inch in girth. She is of small stature and with smaller than normal vaginal depth, so feel this will make us an excellent fit. She is a good size gal as well, so every little bit will help.
    I am using the PE exercises as part of an overall exercise and diet program. I am and always have been a big guy. Hopefully between the two areas of focus, I will be able to achieve some good results. I will be maintaining a record of my weight and penile improvements. One of the keys in losing the weight is I have an excess amount of fat in the pubes area (which is not uncommon in heavier men). Unfortunately, this does little in giving my penis a good impression when viewed. My wife refers to it as her "little turtle", as when standing, it sometimes is consumed by the overhanging pubes. For my measurements, I will be using pelivc bone pressed measurements to avoid some of this impact. But even then, I can expect as I lose weight in this area, the bone pressed measurements will still improve.

I'm trying to put together a full exercise routine, so would like any suggestions that others feel would help. Below is my current program:

Cardio: ( 7 days a week / 30 minutes)
    Weight Lifting Routine: (4 days a week split routine / 45 minutes)
    Torso / Pull (Tuesday)
    Legs & Arms / Pull (Wednesday)
    Torso / Push (Friday)
    Legs & Arms / Push (Saturday)
    Abdominal: (4 days a week after Lifting Routine) weight assisted (e.g. cable crunches)
    (3 days a week after Cardio) non-weight assisted (e.g. leg lifts)
    PE Routine: (4 days a week)
    Warmup - Warm Shower followed by Wash Cloth w/ Rice Soak (5 minutes)
    Flaccid Exercises
    - Rotating Stretch 10 sets w/ 10-15 sec stretches (total time 7 minutes)
    - Flaccid Bend 4 reps w/ 30 sec stretches (total time 3 minutes)
    Transistion Exercise
    - Oriental Massage (total time 4 minutes)
    Erect Exercises
    - Jelqs 50 reps w/ 2-3 sec stretch (total time 3 minutes)
    - Uli Squeeze 4 reps w/ 30 sec squeeze (total time 3 minutes)
    Warmdown - Warm Cloth (5 minutes)
    Kegel (throughout the day) 100 reps w/ 2 sec hold (total time 5 minutes)
    smallpackageRay
    Last edited by smallpackageRay; 11-12-2010, 01:22 PM.
    9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Welcome to the PEGym and welcome back to PE!
    YARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!
      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Comment

Thanks guy!!! I'm suree I will need all the support here that I can get.
          9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

Some great gains you've picked up so far Ray. Welcome and heres to further success!

Comment

Working...
            X