New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site. A lot of info on the site. Great stuff! Although I have not been blessed with the biggest package, I have managed to make good use of it in my life.
    I was wondering as of my age will I be at a disadvantage?(next week I turn 51). The main reason I want to try this is that I just want to make sure I keep the women I'm with happy. It is not so much for me; but for them.
    Most of my relationships have been long term, I just ended a two and a half year relationship with a very hot Colombian lady, and before that a nine year relationship. So, I now have a lot of time on my hands!
    My main goals are to make sure I stay rock hard until they say they are done, and to have more control of my ejaculations and if I increase my size that's a bonus! Have a great weekend all!

It does in fact work. I'm 47 and I'm doing this for me. My wife can enjoy the fruits of my labors. At this point in my life I'm not going to spend hours a week for somebody that I might sleep with someday. You're ever so right this is a great site, come on in kick back and enjoy, oh every so much to learn and plenty to help keep you going.
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 11-20-2010, 09:09 AM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Absolutely it works, and you're never too old to get better, stronger, longer, thicker, and harder. I'm (71) proof of that.

Comment

Welcome to the PE zone.
        Hanging start date: 10/22/2010
        Weight: 7 an a half pounds
        Sets a day; 12 20 minute sets
        —-------------------------------------
        9/2010-Length: 5 inches
        -Girth: 4 an 3/4 inches

Comment

Welcome no need for such large font.

Comment

I thought maybe he might be vision impaired. I dunno???

Comment

Yes, welcome the site. We normally all type in a smaller font but that larger font was easier on these 54 year old eyes. Definitely this works. In 2 months my erections are night and day different. Last September on my own I could normally only get about 80%EQ. Only my wife could do me better. Now rock hard isn't a problem.
              Between the kegels and edging/ballooning I fairly well have complete control of when and where I come. As far as size, I've gained in girth (both flaccid and erect) and feel I have gained some in length. Length credit is difficult to determine because i have lost 37# during the same 2 months.
              An extra extra bonus is that with all the massaging and oiling my foreskin and scrotum has become very supple and soft. That was the first thing my wife noticed. She really liked the feel.
              9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

Wow! Congrats, SPR!!! You have just inspired me with your weight loss. I'm 6' tall and I normally weigh in around 190. I've gained over 30 pounds this year--mainly because I have gone through some traumatic family events, which have sent me into a depressed state. When I am depressed, all I do is eat and sleep. If you can lose 37 pounds, so can I.

Comment

Hey, Going411by7, I'm sorry to hear of your family problems. The 1st decade of this millimeum wasn't good to be either. Lost my Mom in 2002, Dad in 2004, 1st Wife in 2005, and my job in 2009. Went from 237# (21% bodyfat) to 350# this spring (38% bodyfat). I also went from about 5.25" erect to just under 3.5". When I started PE this fall, I was at 331# ad 3.75". The best thing over the last 10 years was meeting my new wife. I don't want to brag, but if you read some my other posts, she is the most understanding, compassionate and sexiest little vixen I could ask for.
                  9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

You've had a tough decade, too, man. You must have felt like Job back then. I know my wife and I lost our dads within a month of each other, but that was many years ago. Now the Mrs. and I are going through "the long goodbye,"--she is mid-stage Alzheimer's. But we love each other more than ever. In a way the disease has brought us closer together.

I am sorry for your losses, but I am glad that the good Lord has seen fit to bless you with this new woman. What a blessing for both of you. She is behind you all the way, I know. And of course, you will reach your goals--you're already half-way there.

Best of luck. Nice meeting you and hang close with us. There is so much to learn here.

Comment

Sorry about the large font. It was my first post, and the default font looked rather small to me. I'm starting program rather slow at first and then work up to a more demanding work outs. Thank you for the kind words.

Comment

Working...
                      X