Hello. I'm shu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I'm shu

Hey there everyone! I''m Shugo and I've been looking into PE for a few weeks now. I've actually been doing jelqing exercise for about 2 weeks now so I'm fairly new. I would have to say that my reason for joining is actually because of my current boyfriend. I will honestly admit that I've never been "pitcher" until I've met this wonderful man and because of my inexperience, I'm very insecure about it. A short while ago, He and I had a talk about our pasts and sex life and I guess I became jealous/angry that everyone before me had something nice to show off where as I'm completely average (6in flat. I don't know about girth).

Whenever we have sex while I'm "pitching" he seems to like it but something seems off and the other day only confirmed it when he made a "joke" about how small my penis was... After bringing it to he's attention he just thought I wouldn't bother me for some reason (I mean come on! what man wouldn't have he's feelings hurt from something like that). But don't get me wrong! He's a wonderful man and I love him dearly. It's just when it comes to the bed room I want to be more then "it's ok" or "it's fine." I want to be able to rock his world every time! I'm sure everyone here can understand where I'm coming from.

I've been looking into length training and for the last few sessions. I've been trying jelqing at low erection levels. I'm not sure if I have any gains. I'm trying to measure all the time and discourage myself. I honestly will say that the hanging and weights method is a bit too much for me. I not really comfortable with doing it. Does anyone know of anything that with increase length?

Welcome to the forum,Shugo. I would recommend you stick with the jelqing routine and then add the stretches later. If you decide to go with Jon Pop's routine, or some other, then the stretches would come first. Be sure to do a nice slow, long warm-up before you begin. You're in the right place for achieving your modest goals. Be sure to read up a lot on all the "winners," success stories, etc., and the various approaches to penis enhancement. When you decide which routine to start with, stick with it for a good three months before switching to some other approach, or before adding additional exercises, or devices. Best of luck.

Comment

Welcome Shugo,
      You've been given really good advices and should really follow them. You can really increase the size of your penis but remeber that all is about safety...
      On a personal note, I was surprised when reading your story to see how men can sometimes be as stupid as women can about the matter of size. Knowing the importance of penis size to men, you would expect from a man not to say anything like this about his partner's penis...
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Welcome to the PEGym!
        JP's 90 Day Routine is a great way to start!
        YARRR!!!!!!!!!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome buddy, the guys above me gotcha covered

Be safe and have fun!

Comment

How do i go about finding all the different routines?

Comment

Here you are: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

The newbie site is wonderful and full of info. Also read up on JPs starter routine. As far as your relationship goes..... He's a bad bunny!!!! You are not below average and if you were, then making fun of it is NOT love but pure meanness. Majority of men are insecure with their size. I've been openly gay most of my life, though I'm not permiscuous , I have never been insulted to that degree! I do enough of that myself. I don't know your age or Lifes experiences, but I do know a cruel statement and that is one of them. And if this is a fairly new relationship I can't help but wonder if it won't get worse!!
                NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

Whoa, Nosebailey! I think you need to calm down a little. Though the comment was hurtful is was nothing serious. It's not like we were hanging out with a group of friends at the pub and we just went talking about my penis. Also, I said I was average, not below. I understand that you want to help but there is nothing wrong with my relationship. The size of my penis is NOT the measure of our bond. As far as the joke goes, it was nothing but another case of saying something stupid (and ALL of us have them).

I'm here on this site to improve myself, for myself. This change and site is something I openly share with my partner and he doesn't think I need to go on with this, but after showing how much I wanted it, he decided to support me.

Comment

Working...
                  X