New, and sort of lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, and sort of lost!

Hey all, I am new to this forum and am hoping to get some success like I have read!

I briefly searched the forum but am a bit confused. Do you need to purchase anything to gain success? Where should I start?!

I am @ 5" and would love to get to 6" - How long and is this def. possible?

All the best!
    5.5" BPEL x 4.5" EG Current 12/8/11
    90 Day Goal 6" BPEL x 5.0" EG
    Long Term 6.5" BPEL x 5.5" EG

Welcome to the gym, man! You don't need to purchase much, just some lube. My advice is to read, read, and read some more. Do your homework about PE, then get into a good routine. You can gain an inch if you stay dedicated, definitely!
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

There is much to learn, Start by going to one of the Forums like the Beginner Forum and click on START HERE. There you will find The Beginners Check List. Below that you'll find a number of beginner routines to pick from. Find one that you feel will best suit you and start cranking. You might be one of the early gainers like me, that can gain an inch in the first few months. Keep in mind penis health should be your number one priority. In this field "Less is More" Start slow and easy, you don't want to over train. Take some time and fill your cranium with the how too's and the whys as you go. Become comfortable with the techniques, your dick is not really something that you what to experiment on.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

If you've picked out a routine, it's very important that when you start you understand what your P.I.'s are. That way, you'll know if you're going on the right track or not. There's plenty of info on these forums which tell you what it is and why you should know it.

Comment

Working...
        X