Excited about the posibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited about the posibilities

Well my penis and sexual ability has caused me anxiety since before I was even sexually active. The other day I had a "Crisis" I was curious and decided to look up average penis lengths. I measured myself and compared it to the stats. WOW. 4.25" I was in the bottom 1.5% of men according to the lifestyles cancun survey. Well since then I have remeasured with an appropriate rule, I was using a drafting rule that the measurements started 1" from the end, and thankfully I am actually 5+. That makes me feel a little better but I definitely feel like I could improve. I have also struggled with PE since my first sexual encounters. The only time I last until I want to come is when I am extremely intoxicated. I cant drink anymore, and I also don't have the best technique when intoxicated anyway. I have seen a doctor in the past who prescribed a mild antidepressant which had little or no effect. The past two months I have been edging infrequently. I hope to use the techniques here to reach a higher level of sexual satisfaction for myself and my wife. She is comfortable with my size but it is very rare for me to please her through intercourse because of my PE. I found your site through a search for jelging. You were one of the top results. What convinced me to try this was the section survey of results. Wish me luck. Hopefully in a year I will be somewhat larger and able to perform for a reasonable amount of time.

Welcome to the gym Mechanic,

What you have posted here is very similar to what a lot of people come to this forum with and if you are willing to put in the time and effort you will see results. Start with JPs beginner routine like most people have(including myself) and you will begin to see the possibilities in most cases within the first 3 months. Like anything in life you get out of it what you put in so if your dedicated and diligent things will turn out for the better. Good luck on your PE and see you around.

Brad

Comment

B-LargeR has given you a good start point. At the top of the forums you will find START HERE click on that and have a look at the beginners routines and have a look through the beginners check list. This is a great place to be and so much here to learn. It sounds like you are familiar with edging you will find other things to help with PE.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
      X