Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

hello everyone.

i thought this would be the best place to get an answer to my problem /// my penis used to be .. well very healthy i guess .. i don't know what other way to describe this. but i did abuse it ... I'm happy with my size but now i kinda injured it .. from too much masturbation im guesssing ... now adays id masturbate 7 times a week .. but back in the day when i was 16 Id be able to do it 7 times no problem ( i was very horny) have had sexual relationships but no ongoing sex ( no gf)

anywyas to cut to the chase .. First my penis started to click when i "give it gas" at an errection (raise it without touching it) and by click i don't mean sound i just mean a tidment crack or whatever .. then now .. i have pain in the bottom left side ( shaft area) ... and i believe its the vein
    now the veins show more when errect, and the big vein stays big sometimes even when not errect and there is a divided part of it ... i think its a varicose vein which wasn't visibly before

i think my 3 solutions are

DOctor (hope not cause they usually don'y know anything, and it wouuld take 6 months to get a solution)

Stop masturbating (i hope this is it, simple, but very very hard for me seriously

or Varicose treatment (again hope not)

anyways .... pleasse help .. this is really messsing up my life ... I'd be in class and not able to focus because of the pain ...
    yesterday clubbing i only stayed 30 mins .. u know why .. and no girl friend for the same reason
    needhelplol
    Last edited by needhelplol; 12-20-2010, 01:50 AM.

I'm having a hard time getting a grip on your penis issue. Clicking or popping when becoming erect is defiantly not normal. The pain you say you have in the shaft at the left side and base is that related to erections or do you have it all the time? As far as the varicose vein part; a varicose vein is usually a bulging area and not a bifurcation or split and are not usually painful. It would be very helpful to know your age. In the lest you should minimize your masturbation until you have resolved these issues.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

try not to get an erection for two days. then see what its like and reevaluate the situation. more information would be helpful
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
        I'm having a hard time getting a grip on your penis issue. Clicking or popping when becoming erect is defiantly not normal. The pain you say you have in the shaft at the left side and base is that related to erections or do you have it all the time? As far as the varicose vein part; a varicose vein is usually a bulging area and not a bifurcation or split and are not usually painful. It would be very helpful to know your age. In the lest you should minimize your masturbation until you have resolved these issues.
        UnitaEleveation-

Alright, popping ... it only happens when try to raise it. And it doesn't happen anymore, not sure why, and probably cuase I'm too weak to do it ( I'll have to check)

The pain is not relevant to errection, and actually happens more often when flacid.

The varicose vein is recent though ...

My age is 18.

Rockstarparkingdude - Will do, I do think my main problem is masturbation though , Ive already masturbated 3 times between my 2 posts .. Not proud of it at all.
        I will however start from tommorow. And who knows, if all goes well, Im pretty interested in penis training .. I;m at 6.5 now .. don`t mind another inch.

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
        X