Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi all,

Just thought i'd check the sight out. I'm 5inches and keen to get to 6. Have tried proextender but find it pretty uncomfortable so just looking at other options.

Interested to know about the length of time to get results as well as the permanancy of the results.

Cheers

Welcome!

I can't speak for others, but I have experience result in Girth, Length and flaccid size in the 4 months I have been on board. The key for me was not to take short cut and get impatient. I think I only missed 1 or 2 workouts in 4 months.

I did not take accurate measurements when I started, but I remember being just under 6" years ago. I have recently measured 7.5" BPEL and 6 7/8" EL. My wife also noticed a difference with my girth (5 7/8") now.

In my opinion, the goal should always be overall health including your dick. Improve your stamina in and out of the bedroom, lose weight, and of course get a bigger dick.

Good Luck!
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

I gained a half inch in the first couple of months. It all depends on the dedication you put into PE. I agree with Danvers on what the ultimate goal should be- overall health, stamina, and size.
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Well I disagree with any mention of time! Time and pe do not go hand in hand.Pick a good routine after you've done some reading here, with the beginners workout most important to prevent injuries, stick to your routine and sooner or later you will see gains! Oh you're new here? Sorry pardon my lack of manners! Welcome to the forum! ( now throw away any timing device you want to associate with pe and get to work!)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

CUSP is right! Look at time as your friend, you have the rest of your life to mold the penis you want. Get in a hurry and you will pay the price. Set your goal and worry about penis health and as you do your routine, safely, you'll gain in EQ and in size. We all gain at different rates. If you have your body's owner manual you could check it to see how long it will take; for what ever reason I never got an owners manual for my body so I've had to take it slow and find out what works best for me.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not hoping for a miracle gain in a month and dedicated to putting in the hard yards.

I agree that the overall health of my body and penis are key factors.

Comment

Less is definitely more..you have to listen to what your dick is telling you. All your looking to do is get your dick fatigued. Then let it rest then do it again when your dick tells you its ready. This was has kept me from injury in over just over six months of pe. As a result your dick will get bigger.. isn't that cool?
              BigPunn65
              Last edited by BigPunn65; 12-29-2010, 12:14 AM.
              June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
              Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
              New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
              Long Term 8x6
              :cool:

Comment

Welcome aboard Lego! The below link has some great info to get you started, good luck

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  Welcome aboard Lego! The below link has some great info to get you started, good luck

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Thanks mate, appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                  X