New member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member!

Hey guys! I have been lurking on this site for about 2 months now and have read a lot of great info and decided it was time to become a member.

So yeah, I am 25 and have a girlfriend and a pretty lame sex life. A few years ago I used to have great sex with the girls I was with. I could go for 30 mins. easy and my penis seemed to be bigger back then too, but now not so much. I am very embarrassed to say it but now I am lucky if I can last 5 mins. before climax. I am not sure what happened, but after some online searches I think I was masterbating too much in between relationships LOL! So it seems I have ruined myself and my stamina, so my biggest goal is to be able to last longer in bed. I have recently started to do kegel exercised and a little edging so I hope to see good results.

As far as length I am currently at 6.5" BPEL and 4.75" in girth. My size is not that big of a problem to me but I would like to be around 7-7.5" in length and 6" in girth. My girlfriend is actually fine with my size but as far as she is concerned my stamina is more of a problem. As far as size exercises go my biggest problem is making time to do them, especially the warm-up step. I want to try and do JP's beginner routine and see how that works for me.

Thanks, and any advise is welcomed and appreciated!
    Thraxxx
    Last edited by Thraxxx; 01-03-2011, 01:52 AM.

Welcome! Greetings! Salutations and praise be heaped upon you! You have joined, you have become one of us! You have arrived; you're here! ( does anyone really know where here is? if you do let me know!) Joy will be among us now.Thank you for joining our community! We have been awaiting your arrival! Welcome! ( oh did I say that before?) Well anyway now that you're here why not saunter over to the beginners section and look at the Jon Pop beginners routine.It's a great way to get started! ( it was originally named the cusp beginners workout but someone pulled rank!) Did I confuse you enough? Well just go have fun, learn, and ask lots of questions! ( of course if you ask me any questions well you already have seen what type of answer you'd get!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hahaha ok thanks! I have been looking at the beginners section and I am excited to get started.

Comment

You've got to admit that was a pretty good welcome.Much better than those other mods!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome Thraxxx,

This is a good place to start stamina wise The Importance of Stamina Work

The thread entitled Implications will also interest you.

I have only really done a bare minimum of stamina work & have really noticed great increases in endurance.

Good luck.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            You've got to admit that was a pretty good welcome.Much better than those other mods!
            Yes it was haha

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
              Welcome Thraxxx,

This is a good place to start stamina wise The Importance of Stamina Work

The thread entitled Implications will also interest you.

I have only really done a bare minimum of stamina work & have really noticed great increases in endurance.

Good luck.
              I will check these out thanks!

Comment

Hey guys what does EQ and RK stand for? I read it in the Implications thread.

Comment

Working...
                X