Newbie, long time lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, long time lurker

I've been lurking for about 2 months now, thought I might as well join the forums and join in the conversation.

I started JPs routine Dec. 1st and have been seeing pretty steady progress thus far. I do not have a tape measure with me at the moment, but have a piece of string to measure with and then compare to an online ruler. Not accurate for small gains, but works for more obvious ones.

I do know my starting stats were 5.5 BPEL and my girth was 5.5 as well. Nice and square!

As of right now, I'm sitting at 5.7 BPEL and girth has gone up to 5.6.

Goals.

I'd like to get girth up to 6. Length I'll get up as high as I can. The "magical" 8X6 would be good, but ___X6 would be fine by me. The main goal however is control and more consistent EQ. Seems exercises for better EQ go right along with seeing fantastic gains.

Looking forward to good progress and seeing others progress as well!

Cheers!

Oh, I'm an airline pilot, hence the politically incorrect user-name. Flight deck? Psh! :P
    Cockpit
    Last edited by Cockpit; 01-06-2011, 01:15 AM.

Welcome to PE

Comment

Welcome cockpit! (don't get to say that very often)
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Welcome to the gym, and have fun!
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
        X