First 2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 2 weeks

Hey guys, just starting out, I've been reading alot on the forum before I picked a routine. I wanted to get a better idea of pe before I started pulling and poking my best friend. I'm starting out bpsfl 8.0 bpel 7.5 eg 5.5 and want to get to 8.25x6.25 and round out my girth as it's a little on the oval side, flattish and wide. I'm doing jp's 90 day and love it. After 2 weeks full flac I'm hanging lower and thicker and my eq is getting stronger. My girlfriend doesn't know I'm doing pe but I notice her looking at it more when I'm getting changed like she confused as to what's going on, It's great. Anyway just wanted to say Hi and thanks for all the info I've gotten so far.

Welcome to the Gym Cocklunch,
    I see that you're already doing great. Keep on reading and learning stuff here, that's the best way to reach your goal.
    Enjoy your journey here!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Hey cocklunch...welcome to the gym! You're starting stats are already quite impressive! Glad to see you've settled in with JP's routine. That routine has been successful for many of our members and is a great way to condition yourself for the more advanced exercises that come later. My one suggestion would be to start a progress log as soon as possible. You'll find that by updating your log daily, you tend to miss less workouts and stay much more consistent as it quickly becomes part of your daily routine. Best of luck!

*diesel
      Starting Stats:
      March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
      Current Stats:
      November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Hey Cocklunch, welcome to PE'ing. I started out with very similar stats to yours (a little less length) 3 and 1/2+ months ago. Your girth also sounds similar to mine in description.

Keep following JP's 90 day routine and paying attention to how your body responds. Then you should see good gains. If you have the will and dedication that 8.25 bpel, at the very least, will definitely be yours.

Comment

Working...
        X