X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hello,

I'm Jazboard, from California.
    A 5 inch tool which I'm not happy with (she wants to feel it "deeper" & some sexual positions are just not useful with this size).
    I pick up girls, most of the time they deny me, but when I do get them in bed, there face isn't delighted to see my Johny, and it's killing me. It's terrible. I was 0nly seeing so-so girls so I never realized my pennis isn't what I wanted.

Honestly I'm a little skeptical of PE, but I have no problem with dedication and routine (I work out in gym & eat only healthy foods) so Im giving this a real chance for ~3 months (probably 7 considering this is the best out of what I checked, lol). I would like to gain some significant measure in 5 months (realistic do you think?). I have this one girl I would like to be with, not only sleep with.
    I'm doing some light streching and jerqling for one month and last week started the 90 day routine.
    I would love to succeed and see others succeed, If I will make it and will enjoy helping other people with my problem.

Best wishes, Jazboard
    Jajzboard
    Last edited by Jajzboard; 01-25-2011, 02:07 AM.

Welcome! You are in the right place. The good thing is, you can gain confidence first by doing PE. Once you've "only" gained 1/2 an inch, you'll be on the prowl and be proud of your success.

Stick with a plan, read everything you can about PE, and ask questions when you need clarification.. Folks here are Very helpful, and you'll get the help you need.

Also, your length is average, not small. Seeing some gain in 5 months IS reasonable, but you should look at PE as a long-term, even life-time activity. As I've said to others, even if you "only" gain one-half inch in a year, wouldn't it still the biggest dick you've ever had?? So the time and effort IS worth it.

Welcome!!
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

Welcome to the gym,
      midasman already gave you good advices. Mine would be to read as much as you can here, because knowledge will help you maximise your gains.
      Here's a good link to start with: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Comment

Working...
        X