Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hey guys!
    I honestly never knew any of this was possible, it's amazing what is available to us now adays through the internet huh? Well I am 18 year old Vietnamese, Asian living in America. I am currently at the best age for my body! Unfortunately the only big stereotype that burdens me is the small penis thing. Its not tiny but a bit below the average americans i guess. So heres my story...

I've been with my girlfriend now for about 2 years. No problems between us with my size because she is a petite and Asian so she is pretty tight lol. So our sex life is good but that's not the problem. EVen though she is okay with my size, I am not. I am well built 5'9, 170lb, I am sort of an amateur bodybuilder. I have always been able to train every part of my body, except my biggest insecurity, my penis. So last month i looked into anything that i could do concerning my Achilles heal. And to my biggest surprise I hit the jackpot and came across this site. Everything I am ignorant about really fascinates me so I read and read. If this many people believe in it it has to have positive benefits so I decided to give this thing a try. The main reason I am doing this is for myself. I hate going to the sauna ashamed of myself and hoping no one sees, I hate going to shower at the gym and hoping no one looks. All this talk about Asians being small and most of us cant defend it because its true lol. I need this confidence boost, I want nothing to hide. It's time for a new me.

Oh and so far i have been doing Jps 90 day program and I have just finished my first month. Flaccid gains so far, and I cant stop looking at it. The turtle is attached to the hook and won't go back into its shell Also I just ordered Exercising the Penis by Aaron Kemmer and look forward to reading that.

Currently
    BPEL-5
    BPEG-5

Thank you so much PEGYM. I will FOREVER be greatful, if you know what i mean!
    Thanks for reading!

Welcome to pegym mk

You seem to have a great pe masterplan.

So best of luck

Comment

Hey mk. Glad you are here and I loved the intro

Comment

You will love Aarons book

Comment

Love "The Book" welcome to the gym happy gains.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

Where did you go, MK2009?
            Come back and post some more. Tell us how you are doing!
            YARRRR!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym! Great book "Exercising The Penis"!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
              Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
              Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Working...
              X