Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi guys,

Would just like to introduce myself. I have been PEing for around a year now, starting from the day I asked my gf if she's ever been with anyone 'massive' in the trouser department.....BIG mistake. I started out just above average length and girth but you still always hope your the biggest, suppose it's wondering if someone has been where you can't go or made her feel how you can't or even has some kind of hold over her. Anyway over time things have been spoken about and I don't really feel this way anymore. Don't think my gf could care less what size I am and infact most of the time nowadays I am too big for her to the point she has cried so doubt she has been with anyone much bigger than myself.

Anyway I have grown probably around half an inch in length and half an inch in girth but have only PE'd when I get the chance, sometimes 5 days a week, sometimes none. My routine is very basic, warm up 5-10 min, stretches, wet jelq, uli's normally takes around 45 min - 1 hour and also kegel regularly. I used to sometimes wonder if PE really works or if I kid myself with favourable measuring but I'm pretty sure it works and I'm 100% sure my girth is bigger at least. At the moment my measurements are:-

BPFL - 5-5.5 in
    FG - 4.5 in
    NBPEL - 6.75 in
    BPEL - 7-7.75 in (I have an upward curve and cannot measure properly from the top so 7.75 is from side)
    MSEG - 5.25 in
    BEG - 5.5-5.75 in

I would like to increase my size slightly over time but not too much.

I PE for me and nobody else because I like to feel as if I am working towards something and it gives you a big confidence boost to feel the heavy weight in your pants after a good session.

Hope I can find plenty of advice and tips during my time here.

Rocky

Pleasure to make your acquaintance Rocky welcome to pegym.

Comment

Welcome to the gym and congratulations on your gains. If there is anything we can do to help you on your quest just ask. There is a hoard of great people just waiting to help.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

thanks guys, appreciate it!!

Comment

Working...
        X