Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie - starting out strong

Hi everyone,

I'm 25 years old and right now I am very pleased with my erect length - 8 x 5.75 - but am hoping for a better flaccid size. As of now I don't have a precise measurement since it varies, but in the past it has garnered laughs from friends who have seen it. Ah well.

I suppose I'm lucky. I don't have a specific goal but I would like to become a "shower" in addition to a "grower" and if my erect length increases in the process then all the better. So, I guess I'd like to know if anyone is in a similar situation or has any advice on how to increase flaccid size I'd sure be grateful. On top of that, I've also found that in the past few years my erections haven't lasted as long as they used to and tend to be a bit softer. I've improved it somewhat by edging but am here seeking more advice.

Looking forward to letting everyone know my progress.

-pmax
    pmax
    Last edited by pmax; 02-14-2011, 06:38 PM. Reason: Pretty it up a little, add bit about better erections

Welcome , after you are conditioned you can do specific exercises for flacid size. So go to the beginers forum and pick out a beginers routine.
    I take it at 25y you have sexual experience ,so you know what I mean when I say ,are you sure you want ot go bigger?
    Kegels should help Eq.

Comment

Pegasus is right again. Welcome to the gym and have some fun.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome! Check out JPs 90 day beginner routine (most of us did it our first three months of PE). Your goals are definitely attainable, especially with your BPEL. Being a "shower" -- a dream for many of us -- is within reach.
        STATS:
        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Thanks for your help guys. Hope to post some good results soon!

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, pmax!
            To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Working...
            X