Hello! And some Q's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! And some Q's...

Happy to find this site while doing research on ED. Just joined with the main goal of improving EQ, and have a couple of questions. (I posted this in the ED forum as well, but wanted to introduce myself here).

When I press the veins at the top of my shaft base to prevent blood outflow, my BPEL jumps from 6.5 to 6.875, glans girth from 4.375 to 4.81, midshaft girth from 4.69 to 4.81, base same at 5. I never have really hard erections, morning or otherwise, and lose them rigidity without touch and even with touch or during sex at times. I'm 23 and in excellent shape so I'm seeing a urologist about this in 2 weeks.

My question: does anyone else have such big size gains simply from pressing the veins at the top of their shaft base? I'd love to have that extra size all the time (kind of hard to keep a hand there during sex), and I'm worried it may be indicative of a venous leak.

The only exercises I plan on doing to start are kegels. 10 reps of 10sec holds, followed by 20 hard 1sec squeezes, and do this 3x a day, every other day. Will do more after a week.

So my second and third questions: Do you think this PE plan wis enough to help EQ? And has anyone experienced growth from kegels?

Happy to have found this site, look forward to results.
    Day 1: 2/16/11
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 4.25" g, 4.5" m, 5.0" b
    EQ: 5.5 Shaft fairly hard but head deflated. Lost in <10 sec w/o touch.

Welcome,
    1. I've used a cock ring once in awhile and it does the same thing retards venous blood flow and you don't have to hold it on during sex and yes my dick gets temporarily bigger when I wear one.
    2. Just kegels will help EQ, but not as much as if you started a beginners routine.
    3. I did kegels for about ten year before I found PE. I learned to do the multiply male orgasm thing. I can clamp down hard enough to stop an ejaculation, but I did not get even one little smidgen bigger, Until I started PE.
    Unit
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Unit; 02-15-2011, 10:00 PM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome EQr,
      Unita already gave really good answers and I'll second him by telling you that a beginner routine should really help you increase your EQ. Read as much as you can about it and set your mind: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Unita's right on spot. I experience the same when I press down on the top of my shaft near the base. My cock seems to surge, getting harder and thicker from the force of the pressure on the veins. Kegels can help maintain a state near that but I've yet to achieve that level of "surge" without my hand. PE can certainly help with increasing EQ since it's all about promoting vascular health in the penis.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Hey thanks for the input fellas. I've changed my mind about just doing Kegels. Going to do JP's 90 day routine to start, only I'm going to do 2 days on 1 day rest instead of 5 on 2 rest. EQ is my main focus but hell, if the other exercises can help with EQ AND give me a little size increase...I'm not going to say no to that bonus.

I am going to stick to this routine for at least 3 months and see where it takes me. However, I have to admit I am still somewhat skeptical. I found a peer-reviewed medical journal article finding that Kegels do help with EQ, but was unable to find any academic journals about the effectiveness of jelqing, stretching or other exercises for EQ or size increase. If you know of any, please do let me know. Would greatly improve my confidence in these exercises.
          Day 1: 2/16/11
          BPEL: 6.5"
          EG: 4.25" g, 4.5" m, 5.0" b
          EQ: 5.5 Shaft fairly hard but head deflated. Lost in <10 sec w/o touch.

Comment

Working...
          X