Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey guys,

I'll follow protocol and introduce myself. I've been doing PE off and on for about 7 years now, though that was like 2 weeks 7 years ago and then nothing for 5 years, heh. I've been much more consistent for the past year and have gained approximately 1 inch in length and half an inch in girth during that time. I've been a member over at Thunder's since late 2009 and have been a regular over there but I thought I'd give this place a shot and see what new I can learn! I jelqed consistently every other day for about 3 months, and gained a little, but then when I hit a plateau I switched to manual stretching with a homemade hanger. These days that's all I do, heating and stretching. Once I reach my length goal I'll clamp to my EG goal. I started with a NBPEL ~5.8", BPEL 6.25" EG 4.8", and at last measure, January 12, 2011 I was at BPEL 7.125" EG 5.25"
    My goal is the magic 8x6, but I stipulate rain or shine drunk or sober wake up put a stick to my dick and read 8 NBPEL. In BPEL terms I put that at 8.5", EG goal is 6" midshaft.

Thanks for having me here over at PEGym, I look forward to talking to y'all.

Dymn

Welcome to the PE Gym. Congratulations on your gains. Just ask if there is anything that we might be able to help you with.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

LOL I saw the thread titled "hello" and got excited, thought somebody revived brokedick's "goodbye thread."

Comment

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your gains!
        KABOOM!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X