Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about some flaccid gains :p

Hello everybody!
    I think i've been searching such a site for many years, so i'm pretty exciting to really start things over!

A little about myself, i'm a 22 years old french guy , currently living in the south of France, so sorry if my english is weak sometimes. Don't hesitate to tell me if i'm not even understable
    What about measurement, i'm on the short side in term of height, measuring 172cm( 5"8 if i finally understand your length system ), so my penis is (on the short side).
    When i was 18 years old, i hardly thought that i was average, or at least "normal" and had no problem with my size, seducing girls no matter what happen. But some facts have pointed out that i was below average, particularly when i'm on flaccid state.
    My BPEL and EG are around 6" and 5", so i believe it's quite enough to satisfy most girls, but my FL and FG are under 3" with a 9'clock angle, and it keeps in my mind the measurement of a child's one.

I've been thinking a lot about my situation, and have gradually having worries, and not having fun with my penis before intercourse. Like a bat i was just showing myself in dark spaces ^^
    But long story short, it was possible when i was studying a lot to get my current engineering school, but now i hardly want to improve my nasty side
    And yes, size count when we're talking about having sex in the kitchen during the afternoon!

I already done some jelquings and other stuff sporadically in the past months, but few days ago i found this forum, after googling a lot!
    And what i see here is maybe one of the most amazing community i've ever seen!
    Huge amount of theories, excersises, and arguably the most healthy community in term of behavior

What about my goals?
    I think i gain about 1 to 2cm (0.4" to 0.8") in length with those exercises i've done sporadically.
    So i began few days ago the jp90 routine, and try to learn a lot about hanging, here is my first questions, is hanging safe when you're a beginner? I read hanging 101, but didn't find out if it was safe for beginners...
    Is it a good way to increase flaccid length and girth?
    If it is(for both questions), i probably go for 2days on, 1day off with jp90 routine, and 3days on, 1day off with hanging. But maybe it's not safe enough to permit the both in the same time...

In term of length and girth, it's not a definitive answer, but i believe in a FL around 5" or 6" and 8"x6" when pleasing the lady...
    Maybe 8"x6" will be a monster when we're talking about a 5"8 guy, same question with a FL of 5" or 6".
    So i don't know what will be my final goal, i think i'll adjust myself with my new sensations, and will make sure ladies are still enjoying

Thank you for reading, again sorry for my english, i tried my best. See you very soon!

First of all your English is quite a lot better than many natives speakers on the forum(due to laziness), so don't even think about it! Secondly, hanging for beginner is safe, or that is if you start with small enough weights. Just read everything you can get your hand on about hanging, and you will be fine Although I am not a hanger, I would say do JP's beginner routine first, and then start hanging.

A good way to increase flaccid girth and length must be by doing regular PE, so get at it!

By the way, what do you mean by size counts while having sex in the kitchen? Now this I am looking forward to hear you elaborate about :P

to our forum!

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Hum, i was just thinking that i will be far much in the mood to tease a girl on a shining day with something to propose. But it's only the view of a guy a little tired of his FL, and I really think that PE will help my libido

Comment

I second UYN about the JP90 and regular manual for flaccid improvement. The idea of hanging doesn't appeal to me but reading the hanging forums it definitely seems very effective. It is also probably one of the original penis lengthening exercises. You have probably seen it but the thread "siyan22 back with a vengeance" has some great information in it including a lot about hanging. For some encouragement I personally see a nice improvement in my flaccid from doing jp90. I won't say that I have made permanent FL gains but it looks great and doesn't turtle like it used to. My workouts leaves it nice and plump and hanging in an attractive manner. Stick with your routine and I know you will be satisfied. A lot of people use a progress log to track their success, methods, and to stay motivated.

Comment

Thank to you two!
          I keep the Jp90 routine 'till I read way more information.
          It's just that I don't really get how jelqs, stretches and other things actually work even if I believe it works
          But I think it's part of the "game", finding information and think about it.

Comment

Working...
          X