Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My startup situation

Hi

Discovered this site last week when I was looking for reviews on "the bathmate", bought one later the same day. But was a bit anxious to visit the shop. I even brought my own plastic bag in case they would have "Sex shop" -bags.

Anyways, Quite happy to have stumbled upon it, because I discovered jelqing at the same time. And have jelqed three times already, and my cock dosn't turtle up as bad as it used to.

My primary motivation is to increase hardness, stamina and libido. I think i suffer from this problems because of anxiety and depression. Soo, if anyone has any experience with that, or know about some threads here on this forum it would have been great. My cock was quite all right until this "illness" happened to me, so I hope it will be eventually when this is over.

startup stats are:
    22 years
    7" long
    5.5" girth

Welcome to the PE Gym. Oh so much to learn and just the rest of your life to do it. So let's get started. This link is my favorite, get started place. The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist You would be well served to take a look at the four recommended beginners routines and pick one that best suits your needs. Then can be found under the START HERE link at the top of the Beginners Forum or there is this link. PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
    Depression is a serious problem and can be treated, please think about seeing your doctor and discussing with him/her your symptoms. If you have clinical depression, a bigger dick is not the cure, there is help and hope.

Good luck with your penis gains, just let us know were we can help.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

yeah yeah, i know. I've seen my doctor, and I've have some goals to help me out of the dark spot, and a bigger dick is not one of them. That's why i didn't list didn't include a bigger dick. 7" is more than enough for me. But i could for sure go with a hard on that lasted longer.

Comment

Working...
      X