Hey everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everybody

I've been lurking around this place for quite a while now, and I love the community here so I'd like to start contributing and helping people out as much as I can. Reading up in this place has actually taught me a lot, beyond just stretching my hoo ha out, I've been living a more healthy life in general. A lot of the text here is extremely motivational, and I really like the overall attitude that big changes do not always come overnight.

Anyways, I've been "attempting" PE since July 2010, and by that I mean it's been pretty rocky so far. I never really got the jelq down correctly until about a week ago, it was mostly me either overworking from too hard of a grip, or not having any effect at all becuase the intensity was too low. It was veryyy frustrating, but now my jelqs feel amazing and I'm going consistently, doign 5-10 min of jelqing + 30 sec stretches in all directions + 10 min warm up and edging for 30 min. I do most of this 2 on 1 off, and I don't know about size for sure, but condoms definitely have been feeling tighter, and my erections are everywhere and very hard .

Thanks PEGym

Welcome to PEGym mentality! Best of luck in your PE efforts! Stick with it and you will grow!
    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Great news, mentality!! Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X