Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone, I'm new here, Looking to gain 1 inch in girth and 1 inch in lenght!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, I'm new here, Looking to gain 1 inch in girth and 1 inch in lenght!

I've done pe in the past but never really ever been consistent or ever kept a record of my exercises and penis stats. So I decided to start again this new year 2011 and be consistent.

I thought that since I''ve done pe in the past that I wouldnt be a pe newbie so I decided to do 5 days a week 1000 quick 1 second jelqs and rest on the weekends. I did this routine over 2/14/2011 - 3/14/2011.

I measured and to my surprise nothing has changed! I did not grow at all. Infact my girth is still the same as when I first started on 2/14/2011! Maybe Iam overdoing it with way to many jelqs.

P.S. I was never in pain while doing this routine, infact my penis looks alittle bit thicker and I have more visible veins but that is about it. Size remains the same everytime I measure.

Does somebody have a good routine for increasing your penis girth?

Can I gain both girth and lenght by just concentrating on doing jelqing?

My goal is to increase my penis size by 1 inch girth and 1 inch in lenght! That should be easy since that isnt to much to ask for is it?

Can somebody please help me with a response, I apreciate everybodys time.

Thank you!

Welcome to the gym 8pulgadas,
    Your approach doesn't appear optimal regarding PE. PE is a life long journey. It takes time and effort and doesn't happen overnight. You shouldn't expect gains in such a short time. Some of the greatest legends here like going411by7 didn't see any gains before several months...
    You should pick one of the beginner routine that you'll find here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html (JP's one is the most popular and stick to it). You have to optimize too your jelq technique: a 1s jelq isn't a good quality jelq; a jelq should last at least 3 to 5s and you should have these indicators at the end of your jelq session: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...t=good+jelqing and watch your PIs.
    Originally posted by 8pulgadas View Post
    ...My goal is to increase my penis size by 1 inch girth and 1 inch in lenght! That should be easy since that isnt to much to ask for is it?...
    Last, this is totally false: though it is possible to gain that much and even more (though 1 inch in girth is really a lot), it's never something easy, nor is it little to ask. You may succeed, you may fail, but keep in mind that all gains are valuable and the reward for a hard work.
    Good luck!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

1" in EG is a loot to gain for me, length comes easier to me. For some it is the other way around, but I think the majority gain length easier than girth. I think you didn't gain because your jelqs are way too quick. You may as well be masturbating. 3-5 jelqs should do it. Also I suggest you do a beginner's routine(such s JP's 90 days) in order to condition your penis. A huge amount of people report gains from the beginner routine alone.

Welcome to the forum

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

The previous responses are correct. 1" in girth is a monstrous gain. Also, 1 second jelqs aren't really doing anything for you. I would say at LEAST 3-5 seconds. I do 7-10 seconds for maximum push.

Comment

You guys are awesome, I thank you guys for your support!

I finished reading JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine. It first explains to verify your lot. Well my LOT is at 6:00 so my result is:

Most men find that they have low LOT. Mine is at 6:00. This means that the gains come harder and require more dedication and work to see the gains.

I will not give up even though that the gains will be hrder and require more dedication to see the results.

Do I really have to warm up? Is this just to avoid hurting your self like when you exercise in the GYM?

If so Ive done exercises in the past and Ive never hurt my self before and I never did the warmup /:

After that JP explains Basic Stretching Exercises.

Let me see if I understood correctly guys!

Stretch out slightly and do what are called "20 Helicopter Shakes".

Than I stretch to the left holding the stretch against the theigh and while holding the stretch do 25 quick Kegels. Next I have to pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

Than I repeat Stretch out slightly and do what are called "20 Helicopter Shakes" again.

Than I stretch to the right holding the stretch against the theigh and while holding the stretch do 25 quick Kegels. Next I have to pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

Than I repeat Stretch out slightly and do what are called "20 Helicopter Shakes" again.

Than I stretch straight out holding the stretch against the theigh and while holding the stretch do 25 quick Kegels. Next I have to pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

Than I stretch straight up holding the stretch against the theigh and while holding the stretch do 25 quick Kegels. Next I have to pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

Finish with "20 Helicopter Shakes."

These are the basic stretching exercises to do, as a prelude to the next step, Wet Jelqing. This basic stretching exercises seem to little of work but like you guys say and explain less work is better! I will follow directions.

WET JELQING EXERCISES:

Wow I just noticed something, JP specifies that "Both hands count as one rep." I did not know this I thought that each strock counted as as 1 rep! I will do 50 reps of 4 seconds each rep just like JP specifies!

Do I really have to do V-Jelqs? It seems like a hard to understand exercise! Can I just double the reps for my normal Wet Jelqs instead of doing 50 I can do 100 or should I go ahead and follow JP Vjelqs?

JP also specifies to do:

Repeat with 50 "Wet Jelqs" and 30 "V" Jelqs.

Do a total of 150 "Wet Jelqs" and 90 "V" Jelqs.

So in total I should be doing 150 Wet Jelqs since the beggining of my Wet Jelq workout guys?

Can you guys please review my reply to see if I fully understood how the workout should be and also if I can also subsistute the V-Jelqs with additional Jelqs instead And how many normal Jelqs I can do or is recommended.

I will wait for a reply so I can get started as soon as possible.

I appreciate all of you guys time and help with your replies! THANKS AGAIN ........

Comment

Don't get discouraged, you don't have to do JP90 exactly as it says there... why don't you try and make a Beginner routine of your own and feel comfortable doing the exercises, its not like if you don't do V-Jelqs or everything it says in JP90 entirely you wont gain or something, that's what I'm getting of your post and its silly to think of that.

For example you can do:
            10 min warm-up (hot shower is the best warm-up in my opinion, if you can't afford that you can try warming up with hot water in a glass and stick your unit in there or wrap it with a hot wash cloth)
            10 min of Basic stretches (left, right, up, down, straight, each hold 25 kegels quick reps)
            10 min of Wet-Jelqs (2-3 second stroke)
            10 min warm down (same as warm-up)

My advice: start slowly, don't rush or get discouraged of your routine, believe in it, you will thank yourself for that one day. Yes you have to do the warm-up, it prevents injuries and I heard it maximizes gains, then start your penile exercises.

Its not an alarm if you're not doing the V-Jelqs now, and you don't need to double the Wet-Jelqs just because you're not doing the V-Jelqs, do a 10 min Wet-Jelqs with 2-3 seconds in the beginning, in time you will do longer strokes involuntary as your hands synchronizes cause you are used to the exercises, I know from my own experience.

The key to this thing, from what I've learned is to not rush into things, do the exercises in the way that makes you feel comfortable, believe and stick to your routine and don't get discouraged.

I hope I helped, best of luck mate !
            irheretogrow
            Last edited by irheretogrow; 03-17-2011, 03:36 AM.
            Start(Feb/19)
            FL: 2,95
            FG: 4,29
            BPEL: 5,51
            MSEG: 5,11
            Current(July/30)
            FL: 3,50
            FG: 4,52
            BPEL: 6,02
            MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Just measured yesterday and I think I made gains! Correct me if I'm wrong please!

Thanks inheretogrow for the reply, I appreciate your knowledge, time and help!

I measured my penis yesterday, and since my penis has a slight curve to the left its a bit dificult to measure.

Anyway I tried measuring my penis by following the curve from the bottom of my penis shaft to where my glans are at, and to my surprise my penis measured at 8 inches!

Know I dont no if Im measuring correctly or not but when I try to measure my penis streight it always measures less!

Why is this?

Am I not measuring correctly or how is the correct way to measure your penis?

I want to know to make sure I did in fact make any gains or if I didnt before I start JP's Basic Routine!

Thank you all for your support and help, I will wait for a reply!

Comment

I don't know, try measuring bone pressed, that's how I measured too but I don't have a curve, and 8 inches...wow you are starting PE with my long term goal, good luck mate.
                Start(Feb/19)
                Current(July/30)

Comment

Dear new member please do not be stressed out about the right way to measure. As long as you measure the same way everytime that will show you the progress you have made. Please go and take your measurement and then hide your ruler for 6 months. Stay faithful to your routine and in 6 months take out your ruler and measure again. You will be surprised.If you measure everyday or weekly it will just drive you crazy and it is not a grownup thing to do.I am the moderator responsible for all grownup help and advice and if you need such help or advice given in an adult manner please do not hesitate to contact me. Welcome to the gym and I thank you for joining.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    Dear new member please do not be stressed out about the right way to measure. As long as you measure the same way everytime that will show you the progress you have made. Please go and take your measurement and then hide your ruler for 6 months. Stay faithful to your routine and in 6 months take out your ruler and measure again. You will be surprised.If you measure everyday or weekly it will just drive you crazy and it is not a grownup thing to do.I am the moderator responsible for all grownup help and advice and if you need such help or advice given in an adult manner please do not hesitate to contact me. Welcome to the gym and I thank you for joining.
                    I didn't dared to PM you so I'll ask you here:

How often should I measure ?
                    I have 1 month of PE, should I measure now ?

Any advices and thoughts appreciated.
                    Start(Feb/19)
                    Current(July/30)

Comment

I think CUSP is right. Give your routine time to work. It would be discouraging to measure every week and not notice any gains. I personally measured every 30 days or so. Measuring somewhat regularly will allow you to see if your routine is effective. But remember no gains in EL does not mean you are not gaining. Check BPFSL as well and flaccid length. I check all the standard measurements to track my progress. Some people gain slowly and will not notice an improvement in one month or more. Don't get discouraged. Do your routine properly and after three months take a final measure of your penis and decide where your routine will go from there.
                      I don't think anyone mentioned this. If you don't take PE seriously and you go too hard, too fast, or use the improper technique you can hurt your penis. This isn't a game. Take the time to educate yourself. Reading and understanding JP90 is a good start.
                      mechanicJT
                      Last edited by mechanicJT; 03-20-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by irheretogrow View Post
                        ...How often should I measure ?
                        I have 1 month of PE, should I measure now ?...
                        MechanicJT is right. I think that measuring once a month is the right schedule to apply. You could do it once every two weeks but not sooner than this. Measuring too often can lead you to demotivation when you expect too much too soon. Not measuring regularly enough can results in efficient PE: you need to measure in order to know whether what you're doing is efficient and when you need to adapt your routine if it isn't. It is widely accepted that 3 months without gains should make you modify your routine.
                        But don't expect too much from your first 1 month measurement...
                        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
                        X