New guy needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy needs help

For years I worked under the assumption that what I had was working well and was good enough to get the job done. I was just short of 7" long and 5.75 in girth. For my wife it was the goldie locks zone and everything was great sexually. I say WAS because I have noticed over the last year things have shrunk up a bit, and by a bit I mean two inches, but gained a 1/4 inch in girth. A year ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and spent 12 months on chemo therapy. Physically the rest of my body took a beating as well with loss of muscle mass all over, I know how to get this back, but not sure how to get back to my old size. All the research I can find says I'm hosed, but refuse to believe this. Any help, advice, suggestions, etc. is greatley appreciated. I've never tried anything like this but am willing to do what it takes to get things right again.

Did you happen to gain stomach fat during your time off? Fat swallows up some length (2 inches is a lot but that might be why, at least part of it).

Are you erections as hard as they were when you had 7 inches?
    Starting (02-11-2011):
    BPEL: 7 in.
    EG: 4.75 in(slightly less I think)

Short term Goal:
    BPEL: Anything else is gravy
    EG:5 in

Comment

I think that a good solid kegel routine with some edging and maybe JP's beginner routine will get u where u were in 3 months.
      PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Originally posted by Erebus197 View Post
        Did you happen to gain stomach fat during your time off? Fat swallows up some length (2 inches is a lot but that might be why, at least part of it).

Are you erections as hard as they were when you had 7 inches?
        I actually lost a little weight during the process, so i don't think that is part of the problem. My erections aren't nearly as hard as they were, but have gotten better since I started on my amino supplements (3740g's of l-arganine). the type of chemo I was on has a 50/50 shot of making you infertile which I can only assume means it affects testosterone production, and that might be part of the problem as well. I've been doing some research into it (which is how I found this site), and some poor guys end up with an infant size penis due to the affects.

Comment

Working...
        X