found this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found this forum

Hi-I am new to this forum. My friend intoduced it to me and says that my perspective is one that I could relate to others. He enjoys his time here, has had fun here and has read about a lot of different points of views on different issues. Hopefully,I will feel the same.
    Consciousness and intention matter here.

Welcome ! I am assuming by your name you must be a female. Lord knows this place could use a new female voice. Sorry to say but the ones we have here are getting a bit old. Please feel free to post you thoughts, opinions, or whatever. By the way can you make cookies?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Sweetie! (Am I being a bit forward? )

We hope you enjoy your stay here!
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I've read some of your other posts and am glad that you have found us. Ah. pay no attention to CUSP, the man behind the curtain. We keep him around because he's well hung and likes cookies and pretty funny.

Please get busy and do some posting we could use a little more feminine touch, no pun untented.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

found this forum

Thank you for welcoming me. In support of the women here-old is only a state of mind. I have read many of their threads-they seem young at heart.

Comment

Hello Sweetie!

Welcome to the gym and what a lovely name you've chosen my dear.

I'm not naming names but some womens names here at PEgym are downright rude.

Your name on the other hand is classy..dare i say sweet.

Well done on the lovely name again (it's nice to have a bit of class here).

Comment

Wow-thanks for the welcome Schlittle. i'm feeling a "Schlittle" more comfortable now.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Sweetie52!
                Enjoy the cruise!
                YARRR!
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome, Sweetie! I too am female, it's always nice to see new female members. I think you'll like it here, the guys are very welcoming. If you have a chance, stop by the Women's Perspective forum and visit this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ew-ladies.html (clicking on the blue text here will take you right there).

Hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

Welcome
                    My Progress

Comment

Welcome welcome welcome

Always good to get another feminine perspective in the world of male insecurity . Enjoy your stay and I look forward to your participation.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Sweetie ..its always nice to see new females pop up on the forums

i am obviously the one who lacks class
                        Originally posted by schlittle View Post

I'm not naming names but some womens names here at PEgym are downright rude.
                        Your name on the other hand is classy..
                        Have you ever seen the movie ChittyChittyBangBang?
                        I was going to go with Mary Poppins but I thought that might confuse the males here with it being a penis site.. Mary shouldn't be poppin..if you know what i mean ..oh and my names not Mary so it really wouldn't have worked.
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Aw he was just kidding. You're class in my book. By the way has anyone seen my book? Oh I 'll go and look for it now.
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

found this forum

Would it be alright with you if I went right to TTBB? Yes men can get confused quickly-and they can confuse us women too! That's why I am here. Maybe the men on here can give me some insight-once I get reading the threads. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Sure thing Sweetie.. just use what you are comfortable with
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                              X