Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been lurking

I've been lurking for over a week.

So far I've found great information, and inspiration, from what I've read here.

I've gained a lot of weight while working on a post-BA degree....and by a lot I mean 55lbs. I've lost 1" flaccid & erect length because of it. Was chatting with my wife and to my shock she was right about my size. Well, the degree is done and now I'm committed to both losing the weight so I can return to my full 6" EL, as well as adding some gains.

At first, I was skeptical, but I've read a lot of posts on here and there are far too many people making gains for PE to be a hoax.
    I'm looking forward to the newbie gains.
    I'm already having better sex with my wife.

I switched from briefs to boxers.
    I was already taking supplements, so I just upped the zinc a bit. I'm at 60mg right now, but I think that's a little too high.
    I have discontinued coffee and switched to white tea (I think it is slightly better than green in some respects).

I'm keeping a weight, workout, and PE log to track my progress.

I look forward to chatting with you guys from time to time when I have a question, or feel I have some input.

Welcome to the Gym iamhavingfun,
    It looks like you know what you want and are on the right track. Yes PE is very real, and you'll soon discover it by yourself.
    Have fun with us, and happy PEing.
    Here's a useful link for you: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Welcome and consider yourself blessed for finding this place, good luck on your PE journey !
      Start(Feb/19)
      FL: 2,95
      FG: 4,29
      BPEL: 5,51
      MSEG: 5,11
      Current(July/30)
      FL: 3,50
      FG: 4,52
      BPEL: 6,02
      MSEG: 5,35

Comment

Working...