Yeee big boiiii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeee big boiiii

Just kidding I wont actually talk like that. Promise.

Anyways, I'm what I'd think of as average length, but as far as girth goes I'm probably a bit of a chode. Six inches around is what I figured last time I measured.

So what I hope to get out of this is to be longer than I am wide, in hopes my giggling pin will fill out the magnum a little better.

If you have any tips or stories on how to achieve length I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Life's about :juggle: when to get your PE in!

Hey man, welcome aboard.

I find manual stretching to be yield my best results when it comes to length gains.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
      Hey man, welcome aboard.

I find manual stretching to be yield my best results when it comes to length gains.
      Thank you good sire. I'll take that into consideration. Hopefully on day I can be as big as you!

Comment

learn a beginner routine, jelqs are great, streching is awsome, I pump but I do alot of stretching too, bet the stretching is helping alot. good luck Read these forums and you will be able to make informed decisions. good luck and welcome
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Alright booiiiii!!!! i could swear i know where your from lad. welcome
          i find jelqing at a low erection level works length the best. maybe 20% 30%. that and loads of stretches. im more girth focused to be honest tho

heres a routine for you
          10 min warm up (i find a rice sock the best)
          10 mins stretching (30 sec reps of stretching up, then down, left, right)
          10 mins wet jelq 30% erection level
          5 mins wet jelq 60% erection level (dont go more than this tho!) dangerous to jelq at 100%
          5 mins warm down (rice sock again)

g'luck boi!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

@always ready brek I'm actually from Canada lol. :P Thanks for the suggestion I'll be sure to give it a shot!

Comment

Working...
            X