Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Story

Hi Everyone,

First of all.. I am really excited to finally be a part of PEGYM!
    For past 2-3 years I always searched for ways to increase my penis size. I would say a lot of search all over.. Lot of reading! Around 2 weeks back I stumbled upon this website when I was browsing it using my phone, this one left me feeling satisfied thinking that sure there is a way to increase the size..
    I forgot the name of the website and was continuesly searching to get back here.. I just remembered some keywords.. Used all possible combinations on google and this one worked (penis thick cord middle strech blog)

I have an average penis 5.5"errect and 4.5" grith errect, slightly tilted or bent on the left side. My goal is to achieve 7"- 8" x 6"... Really excited to learn from the experienced people and work along with new members.

Thanks,
    Adam

Welcome to the PE Gym, I'm glad you found your way back here. Here is the link to all things that beniggers need to know to get started. PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum
    The first and foremost thing to learn about PE is that your penis health comes first, I hope you can handle hard erections. I like to have new folks look at the Beginners Check list as it is a great start point. The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome to the gym Adam,
      UE already gave you the best links to follow. Now be sure to do your homework and exercise safely. I'd advise you to have a look at the articles and exercises sections too for useful information and tutorials.
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
      X